November IN-Game

Playing Zenit in the early game. Malaga left most of their starters at home, as they are through to the next round.

Up I think. I took over 23.5 goals from all games. CMON Zenit, a draw would be nice for me. Didn't expect 2-0 Malaga

Thats a solid win. +270. Sweat it out a little.

The 4 goals made me happy as well.

Just need some goals in Man City/Madrid and Porto -2

6885227808_4254d15ebd_o.gif

Neo-Nazism is still thriving in Rome

stay classy Italy

how UEFA haven't banned any Italian club outside Milan/Turin from European competitions is ridiculous

"Everyone feels for Roberto Di Matteo, and quite rightly," said Ferguson, who was the victim of Benítez's infamous 'facts' attack when the 52-year-old was in charge of Liverpool. "It is quite amazing when you think that he has won the FA Cup and the Champions League.
"The biggest disappointment for me is that in two weeks time they are going to the world championship [Fifa World Club Cup]. You would have thought they would have waited to give the guy a chance to win it.
"Rafa Benítez is very lucky because on his CV in two weeks' time he could have two world championships to his name – and has had nothing to do with the teams. José Mourinho won the treble with Inter Milan. He [Benítez] took over and won the world championship without having to do anything and having nothing to do with the construction of the teams."

"Everyone feels for Roberto Di Matteo, and quite rightly," said Ferguson, who was the victim of Benítez's infamous 'facts' attack when the 52-year-old was in charge of Liverpool. "It is quite amazing when you think that he has won the FA Cup and the Champions League.
"The biggest disappointment for me is that in two weeks time they are going to the world championship [Fifa World Club Cup]. You would have thought they would have waited to give the guy a chance to win it.
"Rafa Benítez is very lucky because on his CV in two weeks' time he could have two world championships to his name – and has had nothing to do with the teams. José Mourinho won the treble with Inter Milan. He [Benítez] took over and won the world championship without having to do anything and having nothing to do with the construction of the teams."

agree with fergie here

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SQoOSNe-Obw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back