November 26th though December 2nd Discussion Thread

Pelicans d is just as bad still early but kyrie mentioned taking advantage with our youth and running and gunning

Golden State was +136 when the score was 97-94 Orlando and 6:45 left tonight. I was shocked. Thank you very much.

Jazz need a change, and now.

My 'Stons have not been too bad. The 5 game losing streak after a strong start made things look ominous but they have rebounded as a team pretty well since then. For the most part, they are beating the teams they should. They have went OVER the number in their last 4 games.

Raps in lookahead spot tonite against a WC team (who cares) with GSW on deck with Steph a probable to play?

leaning Grizz so far

Any feed back why the total in Denver is going up ?
From Action Network:
The initial wave of sharp action came in shortly after the line opened, with pros taking over 212.
A second Sports Insights Bet Signal was triggered after midnight ET, with a third coming after sunrise. The most recent steam move came in on the over at 217.
Sharp bettors aren’t alone, though, as 83% of bets are on the over. When sharps and squares align, there’s a potential for some serious line movement.

Clippers are -12 tomorrow night in that great spot vs Suns.

Ugggh.

That is pretty high. I'll look to play live most likely to hopefully get a better number.

Back