Nov23

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
GS/Philly Over 208

Jax is now the new starting PF. Their only choice is to run Philly, they dont have the size to play the half court game.

Philly has the 8th best offensive pace; GSW has the second.

Philly just hasnt been able to shoot a decent percentage, but it shouldnt be a problem this afternoon. It should be a lay-up drill for both teams..

Raptors/Celts: will bet the Over on anything released under 190.

Thanks.

Raptors/Celtics Over 185 (2 units)

Raps are on a 7-3 Over run. 2 of those 3 unders occurred on a B2B, 1 of those games was against the Celtics (Bosh only had 9 pts, but missed going over the total by 1) Raps are strongest in an uptempo pace. JO will be out, but that only helps our total because he still hasnt gelled with the team yet offensively. He was still forcing shots in the post or taking out of ryhthm jumpers. It'll be basically pick and rolls with Bosh and Calderone all game with JO out with the rest of our guys perched along the 3 point line.

Raps have normally played Garnett well, we've given the C's all they can handle in recent visits. Raps had the last game in Boston if it wasnt for the sheer stupidity of Sam Mitchell, who had Kapono on Pierce the entire 4th quarter. The line opened up at 4.5, but I feel the public will push this to 5 or 5.5. I will wait for the number to rise to decide whether I play it or not.

Good Luck T . Think I am on 1st H Raps and Under . Every Raps game at home has gone over I believe but need to double check. After a collapse to NJ and vs Boston on the road expecting a quick start . Coupled with Boston typical slow starts . Early start time as well helping the under .....

I agree with the GSW and Philly assessment . Prefer the 1st H over though in case GSW runs out of steam . Sixers also cant shoot the 3 so they like to push th epace as well when they can. See Sac and NYK as indications IMO...

Nut, I agree with the Raps as a side.

There was an incident last game against the C's where Garnett taunted Calderone. He wasnt given a T or anything. This video is probably being replayed in the Raps locker room all morning.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=M5n5WNmzfOo

The Raps should be remembering that incident clearly. No better way to forget about the collapse than to put garnetts foot back into his mouth.

Even though its an early game, Raptors have been in this slot every Sunday for the past couple of years.

Good Luck T . Think I am on 1st H Raps and Under . Every Raps game at home has gone over I believe but need to double check. After a collapse to NJ and vs Boston on the road expecting a quick start . Coupled with Boston typical slow starts . Early start time as well helping the under .....

I agree with the GSW and Philly assessment . Prefer the 1st H over though in case GSW runs out of steam . Sixers also cant shoot the 3 so they like to push th epace as well when they can. See Sac and NYK as indications IMO...

Hopping on the under 185 with you Nut. I think everyone automatically sees "Celtics" and associates them with points but defense fuels this team. Also, 256 points in the last Raptor game (albeit OT), yet we see a 185 here? Raps 5-0 to the Over @ home, but you expect this to begin to correct itself. Both Sunday morning specials between Boston and Toronto went under the # last year. One even went to OT and still went under by a point. I just remember last Sunday when everyone and their mom was all over the under in MIA-TOR, the total drops 3-4 points from where it opened, and it sailed way over, yet noone mentions the under today. GL today everyone!!

JO is starting. This game has to mean something for him to force his way back into the line-up.

Adding Raptors +4.5 (Cancel, didnt get it in on time)

I don't know why he wants in this game bad, but hopefully he doesn't get hurt again.

Last edited:
Back