Nov 25

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
OKC/Suns Over 197

I watched the line all night and bought it at 197 -109.
Since then the line has climbed. I will probably buy again closer to game time if it stays near 199.

Scotty Brooks is an interim coach with rumours abound that Avery is ready to step in. Brooks has now had a day to work with his team. Brooks has learned under Karl and Adelman; both are offensively adept.

He didnt get his big men off the bench against the Hornets and I wouldnt be surprised if Westbrook played along side Watson for a few stretches. OKC has always maintained a good pace (6th in the NBA) with better efficiency, should equal an over result.

Suns come in for the first of a B2B. I have a funny feeling that Shaq will sit (OKC have no big men to worry about) and play vs. Minny tomorrow because of Al Jeff. Nash has been mediocre this year, hence the amount of under results; 5 out of their last 6 have been Unders.

Barbosa is apparently ready to go tonight. With Barbosa in the line-up, the Suns are 6 Overs in 9 games wi9th him in it. Barbosa is an offensive Dynamo who should be able to pick up the pace and subs/ and or play along Nash tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if Porter lets him go 30 minutes tonight.

Barnes is also probable for tonight.

I think 210, so I will probably buy more up till 200 depending on the referee information.

OK, I bought more at 199.5, totaling 6 units all together.

GSW and Washington Over 208.

Presence of Jamal should allow Jackson some freedom to jack up close to 10 3's tonight.

I guess my concern would be expressed by observing OKA is 5-3 to Under at home, vs 5-1 to Over away. The greater odds of hitting an Over with these guys is with the venue not in play tonight. But BOL:cheers:

No where in my wildest dreams did I think the Suns would shit the bed for my total.

OKC is on pace for 100 shots this game.

i still think they open up the scoring in the 2H, no way suns score 15 points again. id rather have okc lead the scoring than phx. phx can always catch up

What a horrible 4th Q

Nothing but missed lay-ups and turnovers. OKC with 10 TO's this half so far.

Back