Notre Dame Doing The Unthinkable

I mean...I get it. It will be highly viewed, but they could technically play anyone in the country if they offered them the opportunity

Will be the greatest moment for those Tennessee State kids which is cool. Imagine if they won though lol

Is it finally coming to fruition that teams can't fill a schedule w/o playing a 1AA team? The landscape of college football has to make it nearly impossible.

I mean...I get it. It will be highly viewed, but they could technically play anyone in the country if they offered them the opportunity

Will be the greatest moment for those Tennessee State kids which is cool. Imagine if they won though lol

Kansas seems to be starting a tradition where they propel some little sister of the poor school into a good season every year! Don’t think Irish will be following in their footsteps tho. At least ku has basketball!

Is it finally coming to fruition that teams can't fill a schedule w/o playing a 1AA team? The landscape of college football has to make it nearly impossible.

Nobody wants to take the risk of losing a game when certain teams are virtually guaranteed a playoff spot without having to play a strong out of conf schedule.

Back