Notes for Week 11

JML4481

Pretty much a regular
I usually don't have time to jump on here and publish some notes,but off work today,so here are some situational tidbits that I found.

Teams with 3rd rd gm out of 4 wks
Kentucky
Michigan St
Utah
Kansas(TCU look ahead to OU & Baylor-God bless if you play this game either way)
Clemson(plus added let down after FSU gm?)
NCState(FSU letdown after Clemson though?)
Virginia
Temple(plus look ahead to Memphis?)
Tulane
Utah St
Wyoming(SDSU off bye)
Toledo

Sandwich spot
Biggest I could find was Oklahoma State @ Iowa St.
OKSt faced TCU last week,and have showdowns with Baylor and Oklahoma on deck....kinda like +14 there.

ECU must win final two games for bowl eligibility: @ucf, Cin
VT needs two of three: @Gt (off bye to prep for option), vs unc, @uva
Texas needs two of three to get bowl eligible : @WVU, Vs Ttech, @Baylor (conf $ - WVU still three games remaining against lessers after texas)
Indiana needs two of three: vs. mich, at terps, at purdue
Nebraska needs to win at rutgers then in the finale off a bye against Iowa at home to get bowl eligible (best team to not get bowl eligible in years?)
minny needs two of three: at iowa, vs illini, vs wisconsin

I will be back with more bowl eligibility motivations later. have to go to work

Tulane's 3.8 ypp isn't all that great.....However, once they get in the red zone they should be able to score as Army has a staggering 96.15% opponent red zone scoring percentage.

tulane passing attack back doored navy, would be worried about their passing attack here as well, that red zone stat is wild for army

I think partly Tulane showing 3.8ypp is their SOS vs Duke, @GT, @Temple, Houston, @Navy, @Memphis, Uconn

In their game against UCF winning 45-31 they had 4tds passing 13.23 ypp passing on 17 completions 29 attempts 225 yards, 4.22ypp rushing on 41 attempts for 173 yards

Back