Not Over Yet, But How Do You Grade Saints' Draft?

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
I know it is not done yet, and maybe other guys can start threads on other teams.

The Saints I think have had a really odd draft....never seen so many people down here divided on it.

I fall in the middle I guess, but does anyone think this has been a good one or just mystifying enigma cow shit?

I respect a lot of opinions here, so please let me know

:shake:

Peat - you can never have enough good OL so it makes sense there, maybe go CB there instead? but you would be taking a chance on Peters off field issues

Anthony - you badly needed a starting LB, only complaint I can see here is it being a reach, which it probably was

Kikaha - I love that pick, guys just knows how to get to the QB

Grayson - you badly need a QB for when you cut Brees for cap reasons

like what else did you want? take a bunch of skill players to load up for another run with Brees?

defense was horrible last year, and so far this offseason you have improved that and the OL with Peat (and Unger)

like what else did you want? take a bunch of skill players to load up for another run with Brees?

defense was horrible last year, and so far this offseason you have improved that and the OL with Peat (and Unger)

many thought Peat was a reach...he is a T and we have players there

2 ACLs....didn't watch this guy much...who knows

QB I am floored.....do they really think this is the heir apparent?
Like Anthony

Twinkie it seems like you get fired up when the saints don't pick a skill position guy.
Sometimes u gotta draft OL, DL etc.
But honestly u can't grade a draft for a few yrs

Twinkie it seems like you get fired up when the saints don't pick a skill position guy.
Sometimes u gotta draft OL, DL etc.
But honestly u can't grade a draft for a few yrs

I still think the window is there to win now....how can you trade away Jimmy and Stills and not get WR?

defense was horrid so I like D picks, just not sure they got the right ones

and how did the D got from essentially top 5 to bottom? cant all be luck.......

I still think the window is there to win now....how can you trade away Jimmy and Stills and not get WR?

defense was horrid so I like D picks, just not sure they got the right ones

and how did the D got from essentially top 5 to bottom? cant all be luck.......
To be honest
I think brees is on the downslide and sliding fast.

F+.....its the Saints of old, No more Superbowls for atleast 20 years Twink. will be 8-8 this season with that horrible defense and the O is going to take a step back.

I think 8-8 would be an amazing year as things stand now, they are 4th in that division IMO and with the cap issues it could be a long while

Carolina got better, Atlanta is basically a younger version of NO with a better D, and Tampa could take a huge jump next year with even below average QB play

Back