Series: 0-3 -15.75 Units
Games: 9-13-2 -2.36 Units

Round 2:
Series:
BUFF 10/5
VAN 1/2.2
NJ 1/1.2
SJ 3/3.9

Hope they play to the potential they have...Nabby's been great the past 2 mos...just need the PP to get going...they OWNED DET on the PP this year.

We're going to be going against each other on three of four plays early this week, Noose. Sorry to say it.

But I, too, like that Sharks play for the series.

of course, the VAN series play is outta the hopes that the Sharks get to play them (and not the Ducks) in the next round...hehe

GL with the game 1 plays, bud.
And i'm finally open for 18 holes weds or thurs of next week...

Like Vancouver and NJ for the series but leaning to NYR in the other. Like SJ but can't bet against my Wings.

Thanks...didn't dig the 2 1/2 periods long defensive shell they played...but a W is a W.

Last edited:
Demoralizing defeat...2 wacky goals and then lose in the last minute...just terrible!
Could change the series.
Not a happy Sharks fan right about now.

Sun:
BUFFY 5/5.4
ANA 2.8/2

Round 2:
2-4-0 +0.2

Demoralizing defeat...2 wacky goals and then lose in the last minute...just terrible!
Could change the series.
Not a happy Sharks fan right about now.

Sun:
BUFFY 5/5.4
ANA 2.8/2

Round 2:
2-4-0 +0.2

understandable...but they were so incredibly fortunate to get that win. barring some injuries, or personnel changes...i really don't see the series changing much.

anyhow...got the same 2 for sunday.:cheers:

Can't touch the Ducks tonight, I wanted to bet them in Game Three but wasn't around a computer.

Good call on the under in NY.

Round 2:
6-8-0 -0.8 Units

FRI:
NYR 2/3.6

BUFF hasn't played a solid game yet....NYR confident and pushing them around.

Round 2:
6-9-0 -2.8 Units

Sat:
SJ (+130) 3/3.9
Must win for SJ....hopefully they get a lead and CRUSH them!

sorry bout ur sharks, bro. they let game four slip away, when the empty net was just sitting there...and now they're in trouble.
good news is that i think they got the best chance of follwing in the kings footsteps...when they took the last 2 from toronto (hehe).

if they don't...the ducks are gonna walk all over the wings, in a minny-type series/blowout.

off the next 2 days looks like...fucking depressed...a 4 game sweep turns into a 3-2 disadvantage...blah blah blah.

Round 2:
6-10-0 -5.8 Units

I'm with you, Noose. Disappointed in what should have been an easy series for the Sharks. It's not over, yet, however.

SJ may win game 6 then 7 is a doozie.

Agreed. I have 'em for the series and though I'm worried, I actually may bite on a little more of it because I like the price. It's not as if they can't win in Detroit.

Back