NOOSE'S 2nd Rd. Plays

Liquidnoose

You've Got To Bleed For The Dancer
Pretty terrible in the first round...fucking Habs!

SERIES:
SJ 7/5
Col 5/8.5
NYR 5/6.25

Games:
THURS:
COL 1/1.7
PHILLY 1/1.7
COL/DET O5 1.15/1

FRI:
NYR 2/2.6
DAL 2/2.8

Sun:
SJ 15.5/10
SJ -1.5 1/2
Series bet with SJ down 0-1 games:
SJ 5/6.75

this is it for SJ..they outplayed DAL most of game 1 and got zilch to show for it....they come out and run over smaller D men and take control of the game.

the battle is on :cheers:

and I don't think they outplayed them, Dallas played very smart. They outshot them, yes, but overall Dallas was very solid in the 2nd period, so was SJ don't get me wrong. Whoever took that one deserved to win it. Dallas can play better that's what's good here, especially if Zubov comes back.

Go Stars ;)

GL

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RKqwX_nTy5c&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RKqwX_nTy5c&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Rock on ;)

can't be mad at a PANTERA song...regardless the subject.
Congrats Satyr!
Still not impressed with DAL at all and think SJ could still take 4 ofnext 5...either way DET is gonna roll through the winner very easily.

I dont know Noose, Nabokov cant seem to get it together. His sv pct is below .900 in 6 of the 9 games so far; also considering SJ has outshot their opponent in 7 of the 9 games.

Nabby hasn't lost us any games...and he stole Game 2 vs Flames....just another soft SJ team that can't play at a Game 7 level unless they have their backs to the wall.

I do think Montreal probably win tonight but certainly can understand going with Philly with them odds. GL

you guys climbed back in. Props for the heroic comeback last night.

I still hope we win it. :shake:

GL

11-9 24.4 Units

Satyr: Not over yet...pressure is all on DAL now. Should be a battle tonight!

oh no you don't. :D Don't you want Dallas and Detroit to clash :P :P :D

GL Liquid though

I hope you win a million bucks tonight (on something else) but Sharks lose

FIRST ROUND:
Series: 0-2 -16 Units
Games: 11-23-1 -25.23
Totals: 11-25-1 -41.3

SECOND ROUND:
Series: 0-4 -22 Units
Games: 11-10 +22.4
Totals: 11-14 +0.4 Units

Grand total: 22-39-1 -40.9 Units

you mean the game that started...then we went to the Angels game...came back home and watched the last OT or so??

Don;'t remember it, heh hhe.

Back