Liquidnoose

You've Got To Bleed For The Dancer
Last night: 2-4-0 -4.1 Units
YTD: 15-13-0 -0.85

CAR/SENS U6 (-130) 1.3/1
CAR (+140) 1/1.4
ISLES (+165) 1/1.65
DEVILS (-110) 1.1/1

Got to stay away from 3 unit plays apparently, hehheh...think i've lost all 3 or 4 of those...bastards!

CAR is a sharp team right now in a good spot to catch OTT unawares...Gerber vs his old team might mean something to OTT but I'll go with Ward and the boys to win a close one...with low goal total.

TOR blows dead dog ass...some day they will play a solid game...and it may be tonight...but at +165 I can't pass up a solid team playing a team with only forwards...I mean McCabe checked the back of his own fucking net last game, ha ha.

Devils play is just an against play vs Panthers, who haven't shown up yet...and they will.

GL!

Did play Carolina. Actually think its illegal not to play a reasonable team playing another team on a 6 in 3 spot. GL

Last night: 2-4-0 -4.1 Units
YTD: 15-13-0 -0.85

CAR/SENS U6 (-130) 1.3/1
CAR (+140) 1/1.4
ISLES (+165) 1/1.65
DEVILS (-110) 1.1/1

Got to stay away from 3 unit plays apparently, hehheh...think i've lost all 3 or 4 of those...bastards!

CAR is a sharp team right now in a good spot to catch OTT unawares...Gerber vs his old team might mean something to OTT but I'll go with Ward and the boys to win a close one...with low goal total.

TOR blows dead dog ass...some day they will play a solid game...and it may be tonight...but at +165 I can't pass up a solid team playing a team with only forwards...I mean McCabe checked the back of his own fucking net last game, ha ha.

Devils play is just an against play vs Panthers, who haven't shown up yet...and they will.

GL!

Might want to tell SantaCapper that, he's just a typical Maple Laughs fan who just doesn't seem to get that idea :36_11_6:

Good Luck, i like those plays especially the Devils

Back