Noose Found In Bubba Wallace‘s (Black Driver) Locker

This piece of trash is Kaepernik 2.0. When you suck at what you do and you still want to manufacture positive attention for yourself, then you make yourself into a fake victim. Sorry Bubba, you tried so hard. But you're not oppressed...

There is mounting evidence that racism exists only alongside unicorns and leprichauns.

I mean ... if it is manufactured every time you have to ask yourself why don't you? We know the police shoot whites disproportionately compared to blacks. Doubt it is racism and more about how the white crooks acted and causing a police reaction.... but certainly the facts don't support that narrative.

Where is all this racism happening? Why not show the actual racist shit instead of always pulling the race card out and being proven wrong. Over and over again this happens. Why?

America is just a I love sex ot filled country now

There is mounting evidence that racism exists only alongside unicorns and leprichauns.

I mean ... if it is manufactured every time you have to ask yourself why don't you? We know the police shoot whites disproportionately compared to blacks. Doubt it is racism and more about how the white crooks acted and causing a police reaction.... but certainly the facts don't support that narrative.

Where is all this racism happening? Why not show the actual racist shit instead of always pulling the race card out and being proven wrong. Over and over again this happens. Why?

America is just a I love sex ot filled country now

Notre Dame really doesn‘t seem all too racist to me, at least

I‘m no beggar I was just jokingly referring to when I mentioned Roseanne i think and BAR with facetious exasperation said that he‘d just stick me into politics so that i‘d stop bringing stuff up in the regular forums

“It wasn’t directed at me, but it was a noose.”
Wasn’t the whole point that it was directed at him?

“It wasn’t directed at me, but it was a noose.”
Wasn’t the whole point that it was directed at him?

And now today he released a statement via Twitter basically retracting what he said on CNN last night...said he’s willing to undergo a little embarrassment over what the alternative was.

Anyone think CNN will go wall to wall coverage (or ESPN, or anyone else) with his comments from today acknowledging it wasn’t a noose and clearly wasn’t anything directed at him? That’s a rhetorical question obviously, because of course they won’t, the narrative has already been front and center and they got exactly what they wanted out of it.

Who still defends the MSM? Speak up and let someone know why or how you could possibly do so.

Back