No1's Tuesday Plays (5/21)

No1Ranked

Pretty much a regular
Okay, finally back at the Outer Banks (until Saturday when I head home to Boca Raton). Busy weekend. Friday I drove from Duck, NC to Frostburg, MD (ugh, terrible traffic). Then on Saturday I sat through a college graduation and then drove to Columbia, MD. And finally I drove back from Columbia, MD to the Outer Banks last night.

I did not do so well with the plays that I put in the last several days, and I attribute that to my lack of time. Of course it could just be regression as I have been doing much better this season then any season in the past. Hopefully I get back on track today.

On Monday, I did go 5-3-1, picking up 1.16 units.

I also finally updated my spreadsheet. Season Record/Stats:

[TABLE="width: 243"]
<TBODY>[TR]
[TD]Parlays
[/TD]
[TD]2-0-0
[/TD]
[TD]+3.48 Units
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Favs
[/TD]
[TD]40-26
[/TD]
[TD]+8.80 Units
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Dogs
[/TD]
[TD]23-20
[/TD]
[TD]+5.92 Units
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]RL and -1
[/TD]
[TD]29-25-11
[/TD]
[TD]-1.18 Units
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1st 5 Favs
[/TD]
[TD]1-1-0
[/TD]
[TD]-0.13 Units
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1st 5 Dogs
[/TD]
[TD]1-1-1
[/TD]
[TD]+0.08 Units
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Over
[/TD]
[TD]44-28-9
[/TD]
[TD]+12.80 Units
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Under
[/TD]
[TD]16-14-3
[/TD]
[TD]+0.13 Units
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Overall
[/TD]
[TD]156-115-24
[/TD]
[TD]+29.90 Units
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]April
[/TD]
[TD]88-61-16
[/TD]
[TD]+21.17 Units
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]May
[/TD]
[TD]68-54-8
[/TD]
[TD]+8.73 Units
[/TD]
[/TR]
</TBODY>[/TABLE]

I am reviewing the card now and should have some leans soon and plays later. As you may have noticed I make my plays close to game time in order to watch the line movement a bit.

Leans:
Pit
Atl (in some way, maybe -1 or tt over)
Among Others...

Plays:
Pit -1 +100 - 1 Unit
NYY/Bal o9 - 140 - 1 Unit
Atl tt o4.5 -115 - 1 Unit
Cin/NYM 1st 5 u4.5 -110 -1 Unit
TB -1 -111 - 1 Unit
Stl -1 -114 - 1 Unit
KC -128 - 1 Unit
LAD 1st 5 -135 - 1 Unit
Az/Col o9.5 -110 - 1 Unit

Last edited:
What a life! Geeez. Oh Well...someone has to have some fun.

TY for posting No. 1...bol to all.

LOL. I would have rather stayed home for the 2 weeks. In laws booked a house in Duck for 2 weeks and of course my niece's college graduation in the mountains of Maryland happens to be during the weekend in between. Awesome to do all that driving with a 4 year old and a 7. 5 month old (sense sarcasm. lol).

LOL. I would have rather stayed home for the 2 weeks. In laws booked a house in Duck for 2 weeks and of course my niece's college graduation in the mountains of Maryland happens to be during the weekend in between. Awesome to do all that driving with a 4 year old and a 7. 5 month old (sense sarcasm. lol).

LOL...yea real life can be a bitch...live in the Caymans for 2+ years...everybody thinks it was all rum and scuba diving...anything but that. GL

Adding:
Pit -1 +100 - 1 Unit
NYY/Bal o9 - 140 - 1 Unit
I know, crazy juice. I waited too long, but I really wanted to the 9 rather then the 9.5. Hope it doesn't cost me.
Atl tt o4.5 -115 - 1 Unit

Adding:
Cin/NYM 1st 5 u4.5 -110 -1 Unit
Hopefully Kulpa can help me out before the bullpens come into play here.

Good news and bad news on Tuesday.

The bad news is, I had a really tough 15 minutes between 10:15 and 10:30 last night. The Pirates and Rays were going to the 9th with 2 run leads and the Dodgers to the bottom of the 5th with a lead, all covering my Pit -1, TB -1 and LAD 1st 5. And in 5 minutes the Pirates and Rays give up a run in the 9th and the dodgers allow the Brewers to not only tie the game but take the lead. My potential 3-0 there turned into 0-1-2. Very frustrating.

The good news is, I did finish the night 4-3-2, but due to dropping my 2 largest juiced plays, I only picked up .15 units. Should have been a big night but instead it was basically a break even. Better than losing though.

On to Wednesday.

Back