No1's Thursday Plays (5/16)

No1Ranked

Pretty much a regular
Finished 4-3-1 on Wednesday, picking up .53 units. Not a huge day but a positive day is a good day.

My O's lost another game to the Padres in Camden Yards, to get swept in a short 2 game series. Bullpen let them down. They need to kick in into gear and get back on the winning side this weekend.

Season Record/Stats:

[TABLE="width: 243"]
<TBODY>[TR]
[TD]Parlays</SPAN>
[/TD]
[TD]2-0-0</SPAN>
[/TD]
[TD]+3.48 Units</SPAN>
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Favs</SPAN>
[/TD]
[TD]38-23</SPAN>
[/TD]
[TD]+10.52 Units</SPAN>
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Dogs</SPAN>
[/TD]
[TD]22-19</SPAN>
[/TD]
[TD]+5.62 Units</SPAN>
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]RL and -1</SPAN>
[/TD]
[TD]27-22-10</SPAN>
[/TD]
[TD]+0.46 Units</SPAN>
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1st 5 Favs</SPAN>
[/TD]
[TD]1-1-0</SPAN>
[/TD]
[TD]-0.13 Units</SPAN>
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1st 5 Dogs</SPAN>
[/TD]
[TD]1-1-1</SPAN>
[/TD]
[TD]+0.08 Units</SPAN>
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Over</SPAN>
[/TD]
[TD]40-22-8</SPAN>
[/TD]
[TD]+15.17 Units</SPAN>
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Under</SPAN>
[/TD]
[TD]13-13-3</SPAN>
[/TD]
[TD]-1.99 Units</SPAN>
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Overall</SPAN>
[/TD]
[TD]144-101-22</SPAN>
[/TD]
[TD]+33.21 Units</SPAN>
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]April</SPAN>
[/TD]
[TD]88-61-16</SPAN>
[/TD]
[TD]+21.17 Units</SPAN>
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]May</SPAN>
[/TD]
[TD]56-40-6</SPAN>
[/TD]
[TD]+12.04 Units</SPAN>
[/TD]
[/TR]
</TBODY>[/TABLE]

On to Thursday. One early game and then several tonight. Looking at the card now.

Leans:
Stl TT over (don't want to lay the juice on the -1 and with Right handers hitting over .300 against Niese and Left handers hitting over .280, I like my chances here)
Among others...

Plays:
Stl RL -110 - 1 Unit
Cin -1 -127 - 1 Unit
CWS +130 - 1 Unit
Bos/TB o8 -107 - 1 Unit
Sea/NYY o9 +104 - 1 Unit

Last edited:
Thanks Grind.

I am now leaning to the STl RL rather then the TT over since Holliday and Jay are out of the lineup. I still want to back the cards, but don't want to need 5 runs to win.

ok in honor of my birthday today I will use my birthday wish for you to go 100% on your picks and I'm tailing you today. Come on birthday magic!!!!!

thanks but i take the blame for the cards loss. I forgot you have to keep birthday wishes secret or they don't come true. my bad.:wtf2:

Finished Thursday 2-3 only dropping .87 units thanks to some luck. The reds blew a one run lead in the 9th allowing them to win by 2 in 10 and cover my -1. And the white sox came back late to salvage my night.

It has been a strange week so far, 2 up days and 2 down days, with no day being up or down more than 1 unit. I think I am even up a small fraction of a unit of the week.

On to Friday.

Back