No1's Sunday Plays

No1Ranked

Pretty much a regular
Bad day for my plays on Saturday as I played too many. Finished 2-5-3 dropping around 3.5 units. This puts me up around 14 or so units on the year. Will update later.

I really need to be more selective.

The good news from Saturday was that my O's swept the DH with the dodgers and the caps went to Montreal and beat up on the Canadians.

I am looking the card now and trying to narrow things down.

Early leans:
Oak
Was
Col
over of some sort in Col
Kc/Bo's under
Cin RL

Be back soon but I doubt anyone is waiting around to see what I play. LOL.

Plays:
Was -129 - 1 Unit
Atl tt o4 -110 - 1 Unit
Cin -1.5 -110 - 1 Unit
Tor -145 - 1 Unit
Bos -1 -108 - 1 Unit
Oak -110 - 1 Unit
Mil -134 - 1 Unit
Sea/Tex o9 -127 - 1 Unit

Az/Col o10 +103 - 1 Unit
Bos -1 -108 - 1 Unit
Phi -110 - 1 Unit

Last edited:
I read your plays every day so don't sell yourself short...top 3 are on my radar, I would think the reds would hit today. Don't have a feeling on the under

Adding:
Was -129 - 1 Unit
Big Zimmerman fan here. And I like to fade Gee.
Atl tt o4 -120 - 1 Unit
Braves killed me yesterday but going back to the well. Playing the tt over for less juice. Think they knock Sanchez around as the bats wake up.

Mistyped above. The Atl tt o3 is at -110 not -120. Will correct on first thread but don't like to edit add posts.

Adding:
Cin -1.5 -110 - 1 Unit
Red's bats break out today
Tor -145 - 1 Unit
Jays to avoid the sweep. I like Josh Johnson and I think he is better then his record shows to this point.

This definitely does not look like I am being selective. But I am going to take another stab at playing what I like.

Adding:
Oak -110 - 1 Unit

Bad day for my plays on Saturday as I played too many. Finished 2-5-3 dropping around 3.5 units. This puts me up around 14 or so units on the year. Will update later.

I really need to be more selective.

The good news from Saturday was that my O's swept the DH with the dodgers and the caps went to Montreal and beat up on the Canadians.

I am looking the card now and trying to narrow things down.

Early leans:
Oak
Was
Col
over of some sort in Col
Kc/Bo's under
Cin RL

Be back soon but I doubt anyone is waiting around to see what I play. LOL.

Plays:
Was -129 - 1 Unit
Atl tt o4 -110 - 1 Unit
Cin -1.5 -110 - 1 Unit
Tor -145 - 1 Unit
Bos -1 -108 - 1 Unit
Oak -110 - 1 Unit
Mil -134 - 1 Unit

I think U win every one of these

GL #1

oh what the hell. why not. Not quite crashing and burning today like it looked at about 3pm today. 4-4 with the Col over not looking so good.

Adding:
Bos -1 -108 - 1 Unit
Phi -110 - 1 Unit

Back