No1's Sunday Plays (4/28)

No1Ranked

Pretty much a regular
Finished 4-2-1 on Saturday, picking up 1.6 units. Not bad.

Of course it could have been better if the Royals did not give up 2 in the 9th to turn my -1 play into a push. But the O's won again, now taking the first three in Oakland, so I will take the Saturday outcome happily.

This makes me 74-50-15 on the season, up 18.71 units.

Still reviewing today's card. I have a few early leans and will have more soon, as well as a few plays.

Leans:
Stl
Tor
Oak
Cin/Was Over
Chc (prob first five)
Among Others

Plays:
Stl -1 -134 - 1 Unit
Tor -103 - 1 Unit
KC -108 - 1 Unit (Game 1)
Cin/Was 1st 5 o3.5 -110 - 1 Unit
Chc 1st 5 -116 - 1 Unit
TB -137 - 1 Unit
SF -131 - 1 Unit
Mil +159 - 1 Unit
Atl/Det u8 -128 - 1 Unit
Cle +123 - 1 Unit (Game 2)

Last edited:
Adding:
KC -108 - 1 Unit (Game 1)
Cin/Was 1st 5 o3.5 -110 - 1 Unit

Going after the first five over in this series again to avoid the quick start slow finish failed overs that have haunted me. And with Holbrook behind the plate I like my chances.

Adding:
Atl/Det u8 -128 - 1 Unit
Bought this back to the 8 that I missed earlier. Hope I don't regret it.
Cle +123 - 1 Unit

I hope you missed the O's game today. Haven't been that angry with a managerial decision since the Ray Miller days. Leaving in Gonzalez cost them the sweep.

Pretty pissed as well. Even after the Gonzalez mess, they still should have won. Where the hell was JJ in the 9th.

Hope this doesn't start a rough patch now for the rest of the trip.

Finished 5-5 on Sunday. Probably a couple plays more then I should of played. Dropped .73 units. Now up 17.98 units on the season. Hoping to have a solid Monday and Tuesday and make 20 units in April. On to Monday.

The worst part of Sunday was the O's game and how they blew the lead three times to miss out on the four game sweep on Sunday. On to Seattle.

Back