No1's Sunday 4/7 Plays

No1Ranked

Pretty much a regular
Finished 5-2-1 on Saturday picking up 2.59 units. Another good day except for the O's loss. No way that should of happened; way too many blown opportunities.

This makes me 22-6-3 on the year, up 15.31 units.

I am still reviewing the card and the umps. There are some nice totals out there with the umps we have today. Be back soon with some early leans and eventually plays.

Early leans:
LAA/TEX - weather and Vanover say over, but tough with those pitchers - like Rex said, let's see if this drops a bit today.
Stl/SF under - Eddings - On it
Min/Bal - Kulpa makes me think under but all O's games have been high scoring and I rarely touch O's games.
Cle/TB under - Miller - Plaid TB, but still looking at the under.
Pitt/LAD under
SD/ Col over - On it
Oak/Hou under
Among others including sides.

Plays:
TB -1 -130 - 1 Unit
Stl/SF u7 -135 - 1 Unit
Chc 1st 5 +122 - 1 Unit
Sd/Col o10 -130 - 1 Unit
Bos +108 - 1 Unit
Mil +101 - 1 Unit
Mia +117 - 1 Unit

Last edited:
Finished 5-2-1 on Saturday picking up 2.59 units. Another good day except for the O's loss. No way that should of happened; way too many blown opportunities.

This makes me 22-6-3 on the year, up 15.31 units.

I am still reviewing the card and the umps. There are some nice totals out there with the umps we have today. Be back soon with some early leans and eventually plays.

Early leans:
LAA/TEX - weather and Vanover say over, but tough with those pitchers
Stl/SF under - Eddings
Min/Bal - Kulpa makes me think under but all O's games have been high scoring and I rarely touch O's games.
Cle/TB under - Miller
Pitt/LAD under
SD/ Col over
Oak/Hou under
Among others including sides.

Back later with plays.

WOW what a great start.

Adding:
TB -1 -130 - 1 Unit
Price pitched well in his first start short of the early homer and other then Swisher, no Indian has had much success against him. Masterson on the other hand has terrible numbers against the Rays bat. Playing the -1 here to save some juice.

In an effort to stay disciplined this year, I'm avoiding all favorites - but I think you've got a real good one on this Rays play. They will be ready to get Price a W, can't lose for the 2nd time with him on the mound.

Adding:
Chc 1st 5 +122 - 1 Unit
Looks like Game Hunter beat me to it, but this was almost an automatic play for me. This is completely about Samardzija. Granted the Braves O is much better than the Pirate bats he silenced on opening day, but I am giving him a chance. Only playing 1st 5 because I don't want even the smallest chance to see Marmol effect this play.
Sd/Col o10 -130 - 1 Unit
Emmel pushed me over the edge on this one. Paid a little higher juice to avoid the 10.5. Hope I don't regret it.

Adding:
Bos +108 - 1 Unit
Still not a fan of Dickey, especially in the AL. Also happy to see GH and Rex on the Sox as well.

Big card today. Hopefully not a mistake
Adding:
Mil +101 - 1 Unit
Betting on Gallardo to dominate this one
Mia +117 - 1 Unit
Giving the kid a shot and fading Laffey at the same time.

The Cubs game gave me a bad feeling about today and it looks like I was right.

Things don't look great in Milwaukee and the Marlins blow it against the Mets in the bottom of the 9th.

First bad day of the year, going 1-4 and dropping 3.57 units.

Had a couple of rough ones go against me like the Cubs blowing the 1st 5 win and making it a push with two two out wild pitches and then the Marlins blowing it in the 9th when they had so many opportunities to blow that game open earlier in the game.

But I had breaks go my way on other days. Just part of the season and I will keep working and try to get it back. Still up on the season. On to Monday.

Back