No1's Start of May Plays (5/1)

No1Ranked

Pretty much a regular
Very solid last day of April. Finished 7-3 on Tuesday, including a win on my first parlay of the year, picking up 4.94 units on the day. This also put me over 20 units up for the month of April.

Throw in an O's win and Tuesday was a great day. I hope everyone else had a great Tuesday as well.

For the season I am now 88-61-16, up 21.17 units. No way I expected an April like this so I am extremely happy about it.

:dancing:

I am a little behind today and trying to catch up for the day games. I have a few leans, and will have more.

Leans:
Bos
NYM
Over in Mil in some way
Min/Det under (Kellogg)

Plays:
NYM -121 -1 Unit
Mil tt o4.5 -120 - 1 Unit
Min/Det u8.5 -106 - 1 Unit
Cin/Stl u7.5 -115 - 1 Unit
Bos -127 - 1 Unit
Was +128 - 1 Unit

Last edited:
Thanks P2W.

Adding:
NYM -121 -1 Unit
Mets to avoid the sweep. No Stanton should help if the Mets can score at all.
Mil tt o4.5 -120 - 1 Unit
Been torn between the game over 9 or the Mil tt over. The tipping point was Martin getting the day off for the Pirates today as he has been hitting well.

Adding:
Min/Det u8.5 -106 - 1 Unit
Get away day and an under ump Kellogg behind the plate trying to get done quickly

Adding:
Bos -127 - 1 Unit
Sox bats own Buehrle, coming off a lost with Buchholz on the mound.

Thanks bet10.

Yeah, Canes fan. And alum. Class of 2000. And I have adopted the Heat as my 2nd team (main team is the wizards as I am from up there, but they stink).

How about you?

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

Finished Wednesday 5-1, picking up 4.08 units. Nice way to start the month. Now I just need an O's win.

I hope everyone had a solid day as well.

Back