No1's Saturday Plays (4/20)

No1Ranked

Pretty much a regular
Not a great Friday going 3-4, dropping 1.49 units. For the season, I am now 47-26-8, up 17.87 units

The O's were rained out Friday forcing a day night DH today and due to the special fox Saturday MLB extra inning blackout rule the first game won't be on TV down here. Ugh.

Way to go law enforcement for catching that putz in Boston. Fix him up, ship him to Cuba and start water boarding his ass for info.

As for today's card, just getting started. Will have some leans soon and about to put in my first play.

be back soon.

Leans:
Atl - love this team today
Bos - no one is beating a Boston team in Boston today
Was - big Gio fan
still looking

Plays:
Atl -129 - 1 Unit
Atl -1 -102 - 1 Unit

NYY -105 - 1 Unit
Bos -1 +100 - 1 Unit
Was -1 -112 - 1 Unit
Mia/Cin o8 +102 - 1 Unit
Det/Laa o9 -109 - 1 Unit
Oak/TB o8 +105 - 1 Unit
Tex tt o5 -115 - 1 Unit
Chc/Mil o8.5 -110 - 1 Unit

Last edited:
Adding:
Atl -129 - 1 Unit
Reallylike the Braves today. Maholm is pitching great and after being shut out by a lefty on Friday the Braves bats will be ready to beat up on a right hander again. Throw in the pirates numbers against a lefty pitcher and this was a no brainier for me at this number.

Adding:
NYY -105 - 1 Unit
Kuroda looked great last outing and he is a pitcher I liked to back. Also the Yanks hit Buehrle pretty well even without there missing bats.

Adding:
Atl -1 -102 - 1 Unit
I can't help myself. I have to put more on the Braves. Used the -1 line this time to sort of follow my rule of only 1 unit plays in April. LOL. Hopefully tonight I am not writing a post about how I need to learn to follow my own rules.

Adding:
Bos -1 +100 - 1 Unit
Like I said before, no one is beating a Boston team in Boston today.

Did I mention I really like today's card! LOL!

Adding:
Was -1 -112 - 1 Unit
Big Gio fan. And I like coming off a loss even better.

Back