No1's Friday Plays (5/3)

No1Ranked

Pretty much a regular
I feel extremely lucky that I did not go 0 for 3 on Thursday. The Tigers/Astros game did not go as I expected but thanks to extra innings and a 4 spot in the top of the 14th by the Tigers the over still hit. Because of this I finished Thursday 1-2, dropping 1.07 units. But I feel likes it my best day of the week because of the good fortune.

Throw in the fact that both my O's and Caps both pulled out big wins and I had a pretty solid Thursday.

I finally updated my spreadsheet now that we are a month into the season, allowing me to see how I am doing on my various types of plays. I will try to include this in my thread going forward.

[TABLE="width: 276"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]Parlays[/TD]
[TD]1-0-0[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+2.18 Units[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Favs[/TD]
[TD]27-17[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+6.37 Units[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Dogs[/TD]
[TD]15-12[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+4.96 Units[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]RL and -1[/TD]
[TD]16-13-7[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+1.16 Units[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1st 5 Favs[/TD]
[TD]1-0-0[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+1.00 Units[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1st 5 Dogs[/TD]
[TD]1-1-1[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+0.08 Units[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Over[/TD]
[TD]26-16-7[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+7.46 Units[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Under[/TD]
[TD]7-5-1[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+0.97 Units[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Overall[/TD]
[TD]94-64-16[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+24.18 Units[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]April[/TD]
[TD]88-61-16[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+21.17 Units[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]May[/TD]
[TD]6-3-0[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+3.01 Units[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Just getting into Friday's card and I need to hurry and review the early Cubs game (even though the weather may keep it from happening).

Leans:
Coming...

Plays:
Chc 1st 5 -113 - 1 Unit
Oak/NYY u8 -107 - 1 Unit
Atl -1 -132 - 1 Unit
Was/Pit u7 +100 - 1 Unit
Sea -130 - 1 Unit
TB/Col o9 -117 - 1 Unit
Det/Hou 1st 5 u4.5 -120
Tex tt o4 -135 - 1 Unit
Az/SD o7.5 -110 - 1 Unit
LAD -1 -104 - 1 Unit

Last edited:
Adding:
Chc 1st 5 -113 - 1 Unit
Villaneuva has pitched well this year and has good numbers against the reds hitters. Leake has been struggling and the reds have struggled on the road. I will take my chances with the cubs, but not their pen. 1st 5 for me.

Adding:
Oak/NYY u8 -107 - 1 Unit
Sabathia for the Yanks and a struggling Yanks lineup. Throw in a favorable wind and a not so bad ump in Hoye and this is worth a shot.
Atl -1 -132 - 1 Unit
Fade of Marcum and the Mets and a play on Minor.

Adding:
Was/Pit u7 +100 - 1 Unit
Nats are struggling at the plate and both Detwiler and Burnett are pitching well. Throw in the heavy wind straight in and I like this to stay under the number.

Got my umps mixed up in my 2 unders, but it doesn't change anything. Baker in NYY and Hoye in Pit will help my plays.

GL No. 1 kind of liked that Nat under as well but didn't pull the trigger.

Thanks Tim.

Adding:
TB/Col o9 -117 - 1 Unit
Was leaning this way and then Emmel popped up and made it a play.
Det/Hou 1st 5 u4.5 -120
Was going to play the under for the game, but after 15 innings last night, the pens are spent.

Adding:
LAD -1 -104 - 1 Unit
Kershaw owns the Giants. Giant hitters own Zito. And Kershaw will refuse to lose tonight.

Feel really good about Friday's result. Finished 7-3, picking up 3.51 units.

All 7 wins were never really in danger. As for the losses, the dodgers should have been way ahead before the 9th. They reached base via hit or walk 18 times and only scored 1 run. I feel bad for Kershaw as he pitched great especially with those circumstances.

And the braves fell down early but came back and should have pushed one across in the bottom of the 9th to win it and at least push the -1.

Either way, I will take these results any day. Of course it would have been a little better if the O's won. Hopefully Garcia can come up from the minors and get them a win on Saturday.

Back