No1's Birthday Plays (4/6)

No1Ranked

Pretty much a regular
I finished 2-1 on Friday, picking up .6 units. And the O's won thanks to Chris Davis and his 4th homer in 4 games. :dancing:

This makes me 17-4-2 on the year, up 12.72 units. Very happy thus far. Now I need to tread lightly and not over play.

Just starting to look at the card. Will have plays a little later. I did check out the umps last night, so I have a few leans on totals as of now.

Early Leans:
Was/Cin over - McLelland - On it
Az/Mil over - Holbrook - Brewer injuries most likely keeping me off
Mia/NYM over - Joyce - Not sure about this one - think I'm staying off
KC/Phi under - Kellogg
Oak/Hou under - T Welke and his large strike zone
Bos/Tor under - Hirschbeck - Not sure about this one - Took a stab
Among others including sides. Won't be on all, but I am sure I will have a few.

Plays:
Was/Cin o8 -130 - 1 Unit
Det -1 -128 - 1 Unit
Atl -1 -116 - 1 Unit
Sea -141 - 1 Unit
Bos/Tor u9 +100 - 1 Unit
LAA/Tx o10 -110 - 1 Unit
Oak -137 - 1 Unit
SD +129 - 1 Unit

Last edited:
Adding:
Was/Cin o8 -130 - 1 Unit
It was either this or the Reds tt o4. Hope I made the right call. I expect runs and 8 seems low, especially with Mclelland behind the dish.
Det -1 -128 - 1 Unit
Not a fan of Phelps and I really like Sherzer. I expect the bad start for the Yanks to continue.
Atl -1 -116 - 1 Unit
Following the hot team versus the Cubs.
Backing

Not sure what I was thinking when I said Phelps above. I know Hughes is pitching and fading him is part of my plan here.

Adding:
Sea -141 - 1 Unit
King Felix vs Axelrod. And no Konerko. Enough to lay -141 on the road with Seattle.

Guess it's going to be a big card for me today. Hope that does not bite me in the ass.
Adding:
Bos/Tor u9 +100 - 1 Unit
LAA/Tx o10 -110 - 1 Unit

Great offenses and the right conditions in Arlington. Should be lots of runs.

Finished 5-2-1 on the day picking up 2.59 units. Another good day except for the O's loss. No way that should of happened; way too many blown opportunities.

time for sleep and then start all over tomorrow with some good umpires on the card.

Back