No1's April 3 Plays

No1Ranked

Pretty much a regular
Solid day on Tuesday, going 3-0, picking up 3 units. And the O's won to start out 1-0. Nice!!!

5-2-1 on the season thus far, picking up 2.82 units.

Will have some plays shortly.

Early Leans:
Atl
Oak
Cin
Chc/Pit Under
Bos/NYY Under
Among others - need to keep my play count down as I do much better when I am more selective

Plays:
Atl -128 - 1 Unit
CWS tt o3.5 -125 - 1 Unit
Chc/Pitt u7 -132 - 1 Unit
Sea/Oak u8 -135 - 1 Unit

NYY -118 - 1 Unit
Was -1.5 -110 - 1 Unit

Last edited:
Good luck today No1. I like ATL quite a bit, and am looking at how to play the Oakland game as well.

One initial play:
Atl -128 - 1 Unit
Grabbing this before it goes any higher. I don't think Halladay has it and this line is only this low because of his name.

Thanks Doggy. Same to you.

Actually just played the Braves. Need to dig into the other plays more as it's been a busy morning at work.

Go O's.

Adding:
CWS tt o3.5 -125 - 1 Unit
I expect the Sox to put up some runs today, but I don't trust Peavy to keep the Royals down. Onora's recent history scares me, but I am taking my chances.

Thanks hound.

Love me some 4th inning winners. CWS with 4 runs off 3 HRs to hit the tt over in the bottom of the 4th.

Adding:
Chc/Pitt u7 -132 - 1 Unit
Love having Kulpa behind the dish. Neither teams tear the cover off the ball and it should be a little cold in Pittsburgh. Enough for me. Jackson and Wandy should be able to keep the offenses down enough to stay under 7.

Adding:
Sea/Oak u8 -135 - 1 Unit
Mainly a play on E especially since Saunders has solid numbers with E.

Couple more adds. So much for being selective. This is how I get into trouble.
NYY -118 - 1 Unit
My original lean was to the under, but not a Buchholz fan. And although I want to fade teh Yankees, the one part of that team I like is Kuroda. Because of this I decided to go with the Yanks as well. See Rex on them helped nudge me over the edge as well.
Was -1.5 -110 - 1 Unit
On the Nats ML in the Daily contest, but did not want to lay that kind of juice here. Not a fan of the RL for home teams but I can't see the Nats O not beating up on Slowey, and I love Gio.

4-1-1 on Wednesday, picking up 2.82 units. Not a bad day plays wise.:dancing:

Only loss coming in a game where the starting pitcher on my side had to leave in the 2nd.

The day was not all good though as my O's bullpen melted down and loss to the Rays. Let's win game three today to take the series.

Back