NO @ Toronto

tazz

blankets refugee
hello....just played hornets -2 -110 for my largest nba wager of the year...usually a 3 digit player, this will prolly be 4 digits......an elite team vs a slightly above average team.....if you like it, i would hit it now....it opened at 1.5...you can still get -2 at the greek, at pinni it's -2 -116...enjoy your weekend

NO -2 to win 3 units

cheers linewatcher

hi rodsteel....yup,tennis has been very good for me (pacific life and now miami has been profitable)....had malisse yesterday at +250 vs nalbandian, have cashed a couple dogs today.doing some trading watching the matches too......ncaa has been good too...not playing much nhl...cheers man

Like the over 196.5 in this one.

Both teams can score, and neither has too many shut-down defenders.

Should be a really good game, that goes down to the wire.

Well lets See.

79% on the hornets, yet on my book personally, the line opened at -2.5, and has not moved. fishy

Last night I bought the hook to -2....thinking it would be 3.5 by the time I woke up today. WRONGO!!!!!

The books are looking to hit a big one here if toronto sneaks out a win.....
theyve trapped the public bettor in with a line of -2. Toronto actually owns the series between the two, and has won the last 3 matchups between them....although they have not played since new years.
I think that actually helps us, because nawleans will be trying even harder to sneak out a win. It's a tough feeling when you feel like a team just has your number...they need to win tonight, and I think they will.

Obviously this is game 4 of the hornets roadtrip...and this will be their 4th game in 6 days. I dont feel fatigue will play a factor because this is a young, athletic team, and I dont see any signs of wear and tear. I like the hornets today fellas, so lets get this money!!!!

I would take nawwwleannss 19 times out of 20 in this spot.

thx fellas...hornets were up by 10 to 20 all game until scott took paul and starters out with 8 and a half left in the 4th...raps came back some but when paul came back they won easily....i leaned with the over and actually should've taken it as well....good call by you guys on that...should've parlayed that a little for a very nice day but i'm happy...cheers

Back