No Sarkisian thread?

Two Utes

Manual Toothbrushes FTW
I tried to find the last one but couldn't. That guy has bigger problems than Tuck apparently. I hope he can get his shit together and get another job somewhere down the line because it's just a matter of time before USC fires him. Hayden isn't too far behind IMHO.

ORGERON.UTAH_.jpg

Orgeron would have been the best option at the time but do you think he would have been a good long term solution? USC goes through HC's like Rosie O'Donnell goes through girl scout cookies.

I’ve always heard that Sark likes a bit more than the booze. I doubt he will get a good HC job in the future, probably a good OC job. He won’t get fired, he’ll “quit”

Yeh, Haden will go also. His handling of the Kiffin dismissal was poor, hoops hire was poor, ignored what USC already knew about Sark, being on the sidelines, etc.

The USC money-guys are stupid though. They’ll want someone who will continue the pro-style offense with ties to the school. It’s why Jeff Fisher always gets mentioned.

I’ve always heard that Sark likes a bit more than the booze. I doubt he will get a good HC job in the future, probably a good OC job. He won’t get fired, he’ll “quit”

Yeh, Haden will go also. His handling of the Kiffin dismissal was poor, hoops hire was poor, ignored what USC already knew about Sark, being on the sidelines, etc.

The USC money-guys are stupid though. They’ll want someone who will continue the pro-style offense with ties to the school. It’s why Jeff Fisher always gets mentioned.
lord, if that isn't true...

Apparently Sarkisian has been tanked during games and was taken out of the huddle by assistant coaches at the ASU game because he was too lit up.

Haden should be fired before Sark.

Heard this also. Apparently he and Kiffin enjoy the same off the field activities

Just saw that. I'm sure more to follow. Marquise Stovall was already looking, I'm sure this will be the final straw.

how does either one still have their job? jesus, usc president/chancellor, show some balls and fire these two clowns.

Would Orgerin have been good?! My GOD yes!! Hey I'm just glad he is home now.

Anyone gave the video of him waxed at the Trojan event?

Thanks

somewhere down in Baton Rouge, Orgeron as a wry smile (not that he wishes bad for Sark but more for SC) but HE WAS NOT THE LONG TERM ANSWER.

he ran the MISS program right into the ground. he can recruit and can coach D-Line. that is all he can do, fellas. he is absolutely not a long term head coach solution at any top school. no way.

somewhere down in Baton Rouge, Orgeron as a wry smile (not that he wishes bad for Sark but more for SC) but HE WAS NOT THE LONG TERM ANSWER.

he ran the MISS program right into the ground. he can recruit and can coach D-Line. that is all he can do, fellas. he is absolutely not a long term head coach solution at any top school. no way.
he was good in that interim setting, and he would have been better than Sarkisian has been.. But I agree he wasn't going to be leading USC to championships or anything.. Should have hired Petersen..

either way

LSU will finish number 1 in recruiting this year and their best class in history

and Bebe is a big reason......glad he is home

he was good in that interim setting, and he would have been better than Sarkisian has been.. But I agree he wasn't going to be leading USC to championships or anything.. Should have hired Petersen..

Orgeron was 6-2 as interim HC at USC including the loss at ND and the 21 point pasting to UCLA at the coliseum. 75% winning pct at USC and losses to the two biggest rivals.

Sark is 12-6 in 1.5Y as HC but you can argue that 2014 and halfway through '15, the P12 was a superior conference to its 2013 version.

at best they are the same guy but Sark younger and a more proven track record as he arrived at WASH taking over a winless team and 5Y later he has them at 9 wins.

Orgeron inherited a MISS team that went 4-7 the year before him but prior to that under Cutcliffe went to 4 bowls in 5 season. there was some tradition building there but Orgeron promptly went 10-25 in three season. then in 2008 Houston Nutt comes in and promptly takes Orgeron's great recruiting classes to two straight 9 win seasons.

In 2013 when USC needed a new coach, SARK > Orgeron. hindsight is always 20/20 but the brightest minds in management and business know that when you make a decision you have to do so with the best info you have at the time. Sark was clearly a much better decision at the time than Orgeron was.

That's why no brand name-school has considered Orgeron a serious candidate since the MISS debacle.

pay for your own booze idiot. you were making plenty... now there's a record of every drink you bought in the hands of some reporter.

either way

LSU will finish number 1 in recruiting this year and their best class in history

and Bebe is a big reason......glad he is home

great recruiter, no doubt about it. great rah-rah guy, again no doubt. not a championship Head Coach capable of doing at Wash, what Sark did. that's it.

great recruiter, no doubt about it. great rah-rah guy, again no doubt. not a championship Head Coach capable of doing at Wash, what Sark did. that's it.

At Ole Miss he wasn't good

He seemed to turn USC around as the interim....who knows. I know he was pissed he didn't get the job.

Is Les Miles a good coach? Or a rah rah guy and great recruiter?

I lean part 2

At Ole Miss he wasn't good

He seemed to turn USC around as the interim....who knows. I know he was pissed he didn't get the job.

Is Les Miles a good coach? Or a rah rah guy and great recruiter?

I lean part 2

turned it around? yes, a bit. inherited a team that was coming apart at the seams under Kiffin but one that was loaded with talent as Kiff had some great recruiting classes at SC. also, it is very common for programs to get a temporary boost that can last a few mos, but then reality sets in.

take a closer look a the sched:

[TABLE="class: wikitable"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]October 10[/TD]
[TD]7:30 PM[/TD]
[TD]Arizona[/TD]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD]Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum • Los Angeles, CA[/TD]
[TD]FS1[/TD]
[TD]W 38–31[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]64,215[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]October 19[/TD]
[TD]4:30 PM[/TD]
[TD]at Notre Dame*[/TD]
[TD]Notre Dame StadiumNotre Dame, IN (Jeweled Shillelagh / Rivalry)[/TD]
[TD]NBC[/TD]
[TD]L 10–14[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]80,795[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]October 26[/TD]
[TD]1:00 PM[/TD]
[TD]Utah[/TD]
[TD]P12N[/TD]
[TD]W 19–3[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]64,715[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]November 1[/TD]
[TD]6:00 PM[/TD]
[TD]at Oregon State[/TD]
[TD]Reser StadiumCorvallis, OR[/TD]
[TD]ESPN2[/TD]
[TD]W 31–14[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]45,379[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]November 9[/TD]
[TD]12:00 PM[/TD]
[TD]at California[/TD]
[TD]Memorial StadiumBerkeley, CA[/TD]
[TD]FOX[/TD]
[TD]W 62–28[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]49,199[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]November 16[/TD]
[TD]5:00 PM[/TD]
[TD]#5 Stanford
Dagger-14-plain.png
[/TD]
[TD]ABC[/TD]
[TD]W 20–17[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]93,607[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]November 23[/TD]
[TD]6:30 PM[/TD]
[TD]at Colorado[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]#23[/TD]
[TD]Folsom FieldBoulder, CO[/TD]
[TD]P12N[/TD]
[TD]W 47–29[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]36,005[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]November 30[/TD]
[TD]5:00 PM[/TD]
[TD]#22 UCLA[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]#23[/TD]
[TD]Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum • Los Angeles, CA (Victory Bell/Rivalry)[/TD]
[TD]ABC[/TD]
[TD]L 14–35[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]86,037[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

a closer look yields the only real good win as beating Stanford. losses to the next two best teams ND and UCLA, the biggest rivals.

wins over slightly above avg to below avg teams: Zona, Utah, Oreg St, Cal, Colo.

that was the worst edition of the RichRoad zona teams, who scored 31 in the coliseum. Utah was a 5 win team. Oreg state 7 wins. Cal 1 win, Colo 4 wins.

you can see that even KIFF likely goes 6-2 or at worst 5-3 in those 8 gms. Orgeron did not lead them to the 45-20 pasting of Fresno St - Helton did.

the bottom line is that even Carroll was the 4th or 5th rated coaching choice by the SC brass.

for some odd reason, no big names seem to want this job. it is almost dumbfounding. it's not like you have to live in south central LA just to coach there.

for some odd reason, no big names seem to want this job. it is almost dumbfounding.

Is SC willing to pony up and pay the cost for a top flight coach? Similar to to Miami...as great as a situation as it may be, if the administration isn't willing to pay the big bucks you're not going to attract the top candidates.

We want Chip Kelly!!!!!!

yes it's the worst kept secret that Trojan nation wants him but you guys wanted him in 2013 and i don't believe he even interviewed. word in Philly is that he's hellbent on proving he can win at the pro level, and do it his way..

the Sark situation very sad. the booze probably led to the divorce as well. the floodgates will now open and dirt will come pouring out. SC won't stop it because they need it to nullify the contract. this is a very very sad day for Sark and his peeps - he has truly hit rock bottom.

My avater has transformed from clever to classless......not that I am not keeping it for at least a couple more weeks.

I feel for the guy....think he may find his way to the seahawks staff if he can right the ship

My avater has transformed from clever to classless......not that I am not keeping it for at least a couple more weeks.

I feel for the guy....think he may find his way to the seahawks staff if he can right the ship

jimmy you are a Wash fan baby

soak it up

Back