No Nash for the Suns tonight...

Wow, disregard my question in the other thread Rex. Guess it is confirmed.

Great news for Under and LA backers...

Don Best hasn't even flashed up the info yet. When that happens, I expect another precipitous move. Nash is worth more than 1 fucking point to the side.

Nash is worth more than 1 point to the side. True although Barbossa has been playing much better at point guard recently. Not sure this helps the under at all. Was not intending to involve myself here but will look more now.

I guess not. Both teams playing the next day probably does hurt the over. I think---honestly with this current team not sure I would like to gamble an under here.

Nash is worth more than 1 point to the side. True although Barbossa has been playing much better at point guard recently. Not sure this helps the under at all. Was not intending to involve myself here but will look more now.

I was thinking the same thing about the total when Nash was ?? yesterday. I used to think that Nash being out would kill a total, but this is just a bit different of a Suns team. They have the guys out there who can still move the offense.

Truth is I should have known he would not play. Suns play Toronto tomorrow. Toronto, one of the 2 sites Nash a Canadian wants to play at after leaving hell at the end of this season.

Truth is I should have known he would not play. Suns play Toronto tomorrow. Toronto, one of the 2 sites Nash a Canadian wants to play at after leaving hell at the end of this season.

Agree. Plus he gets the Lakers on the home court Sunday where they stand a better chance for success.

Obviously Nash being out hurts the OVER offensively for the Suns. But it also hurts the OVER defensively for the Suns as he can't guard anybody on the floor. We saw what Rondo did to him the other day and Tony Parker is another guy who has a field day with Nash guarding him.

Wish i got the 237.5 that Billyvy got.

Back