No-Hitter/Perfect Game Thread

more proof how random and goofy no hitters are, this cat 30 years old making his 8th start!! you know this new guy managing the stros is so thankful it was this guy and not someone like javier or valdez, woulda sucked to get put in that spot with someone vital to their season!

Cory and Topanga‘ed with 1 out in the 8th. Honestly might be best for Wheeler! His pitch count exceeded 100

He did it

think i saw before this 7.2 was his longest outing in career! not shocking that what i don't like bout him he like the prototype new age pitcher, thinks 5 innings and his job done! he has not only been fantastic lately but also more efficient. maybe he has finally learned to pitch? crazy to say since he has a couple cy youngs but i never been impressed by guys who think 5 innings a full nights work! at least strive for 6! lol

Pretty cool for who I consider the best pitcher of this decade. Rarely works out that someone good accomplished it. Well deserved.

Damn Imanaga taken out after 95 pitches. Damn third-baseman had three errors, costing him a lot of pitches.

Back