reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif

<tbody>
[TD="width: 100%"][/TD]

</tbody>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Hippo
Wow, that Pacers game is fast and furious - sheeshe!

Guys, win or lose, I am going to take some time off after tonight. I have been neglecting some of my work and need to get caught up on a lot of projects. I just feel that I need a break.

I try to be a positive person, but I was really hurt by the comments made about me yesterday, in a forum that I hardly ever even frequent, completely out of context. I am a very sensitive person, and I honestly don't need the bashing or rude words in my life. I apologized for what I said, and thought the situation was over. I hope everyone realizes that I have never tried to come across as "better" than anyone else. I have really tried to just help people out with good info, and let them decide what they want to play.

I'm not looking for any sympathy or people to ask me to stay or anything. I just need some time off to realign. I know that the majority of you appreciate me, and I love chatting with you all. I'm sure I will be back before too long.

I promise that if I have any great 4* angles, I will pop by and make a quick post!

Keep up the winning. Madjacks is a great place.

And, it is time to start my garden for the spring! A good project to rejuvenate.

toast.gif

I really hate the references to people on other sites like I give a f. Maybe if they posted on the site I actually check. This is borderline spam. Just as much as telling me what the Rockets pre game meal on Tuesday nights since 1988 have been. Let's be better. I know we can.

Interesting opinion. I usually like to know what smart successful people think about in sports they are expert in. Just a difference of opinon I guess

I really hate the references to people on other sites like I give a f. Maybe if they posted on the site I actually check. This is borderline spam. Just as much as telling me what the Rockets pre game meal on Tuesday nights since 1988 have been. Let's be better. I know we can.

-1, -1

I mean do we really need to start a thread on CTG about a hippo poster who is no longer posting on another forum because they got their feelings hurt?

I think a quick blip about it in the daily discussion thread would suffice if anything at all

Interesting remarks. This is the NBA forum. The people in it are interested in the NBA. Most of them value quality posts. The Happy Hippo is not the best NBA analyst I have met. She is very good and She is a extremely good writer who writes posts that are a joy simply to read. I and I think many others enjoyed simply reading her posts. I know I like her. In this post I explained the situation to people who may like her as well. I see nothing wrong in that. I am trying to undrstand why this should be an issue. Doubt I ever figure that out.

Are you kidding ? There is no redeeming quality to what is in the first post, nothing informative as pertaining to capping or the NBA. I and most of the entire world have no idea in hell who Hippo is.

If your trying to get someone here at CTG to invite her to post here, great. You say she is worth reading is good enough for me and I hope she joins us. But as for Hippo needing to take a break, if that is all that is to be taken from the first post; who gives a fuck.

I value what you bring to us Tuck, usually it's the straight facts and numbers, but for the life of me and I'm pretty sure quite a few here we're just not seeing why of all the good shit you post the status of Hippo (at another site) is of importance lol.

If ctg brass doesn't have a problem with it, I don't understand why others do. Kid, if she is an informative read that you never knew about before then Tuck bringing her to your attention is of value most likely. It certainly does little harm.

Just my opinion, which will get you two donuts and a free bible down at the shelter.

Why does it matter that he started a thread? I've seen much useless threads started on this site. And I'm shocked hippo is a girl.

HH is a great capper that I have always enjoyed reading. I saw so many absolutely dumb threads here that this one even not in the top 1000 of them...

Why does it matter that he started a thread? I've seen much useless threads started on this site. And I'm shocked hippo is a girl.
I doubt the hippo is a girl. It was initially referenced as a 'her' because they were mocking him for being too sensitive.

I knew a guy that got a BJ from this Hippo. She looked like one too. Please let me know when she's back posting at another site. I can't wait.

His/her plays are based solely on trends it seems, nothing fantastic there.

Information is out there for everyone that's willing to look.

Back