Nmsu going bowling baybee!!

Their last bowl game was really fun. I remember them being a team we talked about a lot that year - had some good qualities. I don't think this NMSU team is as good as that team was, but in the right matchup could certainly provide a good game.

I wonder, their game vs Valpo ... how do they even afford to pay them for coming to play that game? If they had their waiver granted earlier doubt they even schedule it.

Their last bowl game was really fun. I remember them being a team we talked about a lot that year - had some good qualities. I don't think this NMSU team is as good as that team was, but in the right matchup could certainly provide a good game.

I wonder, their game vs Valpo ... how do they even afford to pay them for coming to play that game? If they had their waiver granted earlier doubt they even schedule it.
Yeah. They wanted to schedule it as a senior day for their players. They'd already played one FCS team so another FCS win wouldn't count to make them bowl eligible. But it doesn't matter now

Back