Niffel Week 13...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Sup fellas...

Got a little time this AM, figured I'd come with some plays.

As much as I think the Bears are a phony, I also don't like Seattle on the road and after going to Miami last week they have another 2-time-zone venue this time out with an early start. Bears are dinged up a little but this line is basically saying Seattle is a superior team on a neutral field, and I just cannot buy that premise. Their demise is well underway, with the middle of their defense semi-gutted already and both corners are about to be suspended for the rest of the season. Cubbies roll.

The play: Bears -3 medium to big.

Hard to tell what's going to happen in KC today but my guess is that you'll get a top effort from the Chiefs, rather than something else. There won't be Fire Pioli signs today and the fans probably won't be quick to boo them for having to work despite how retarded the Niffel is for putting the shield above humans. Crennel's gameday management is already bad to begin with, so witnessing a suicide won't possibly make him any worse (if that sounds harsh, sorry, so be it).

The play: Chiefs +6 small to medium if it gets there. Right now, just Chiefs +4.5 + money small.

Detroit has beaten one team by more than four points all year. They just went balls out two straight weeks and lost both games. Where are they emotionally? I know they will get outcoached, it's just a matter of whether their talent will overwhelm Indy. I don't think it will, and the line going up makes the value easy here.

The play: Colts +7 medium.

A lean to Jacksonville betting on Henne and Buffalo's season more or less being over after the loss last week, but I want 7 before I nibble.

Miami gets its first crack at the Pats this year, with the new coaching staff and an aggressive defense that should cause the Pats to make some rare mistakes. This is a lot of points and I think Miami wins the game outright.

The play: Miami +7.5 big. I would take +7even money or better which is out there also, for the same.

A lean to Cleveland and a lean to the Bengals, but no bets on either yet. Also I think Dallas shitkicks Philly, but you'd have to be braindead to lay DD's with Dallas considering how idiotic the primary folks are who are in charge of getting you the cash.

GL fellas!

Interesting take on MIA. As a fan I can say Pats are due for a letdown but I'll play it safe & stick with the over. Surprised at the drop in that line but I'm sure my Pats fan local will have an 8 or 9. I believe last year the Pats gave up the first 21 points of the game, yeah they came back & shitbeat them but their D is even worse this year than last which is un-fucking-comprehensable.

Thanks fellas...

Denver is likely to receive the kickoff based on coaching tendencies... they have Oakland on the road next week and have gotten off to some slow starts this year. With the Thursday game comes some urgency, so if Denver is going to play with a fire under its ass it would come early. Ideally, they'd put it to bed early and try to rest up for the Oakland trip.

The play: Denver 1st half -4.5 -105 medium. A play all the way to 5.5 at good juice.

gotta love a little sexy rexy....glad to see your back...been going through rex withdraws

you guys don't understand how much work i've had to do in the last month. For the first time this year I am charting all 347 college teams not just the ones on the board and added; it's taken me so much more time than I anticipated, and that doesn't even factor in my Nuba and football work. If there was NIhhel, i don't know what i would do.

Back