Niffel Week 1...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
OK fellas. I dabble in this shit every once in awhile. I won't have a ton of bets but when I see value I will plow in.

Seriously, the lines are soooooooo bad. Wiseguys have set them up right where they want. I expect some of these home dogs to get bet down tomorrow, especially the ones involving bad teams as the fave.

Bengals, Jets, Lions, (at one time Seattle), Cardinals and Broncos are all bad teams laying points on the road. YIKES!

Buffalo +1 for a big bet for me. I would also lay 1. Seattle is a historically poor traveller. Lynch is a beast and the Bills start their run to the playoffs with a convincing win here.

Green Bay -2 -105. This is a big bet. I forsee the Packers winning 12 games, even with the tough schedule, as they are the best team in the division hands down. There will be no drop-off at QB and the Vikings are still a team that can run it and stop the run, but can't throw it (I rate Jackson the worst QB in the league and that includes whoever you want to throw out of the hat from Atlanta and Baltimore)... This game is in Green Bay and I made it 6. Gotta lay it big as well.

Leans to: Ravens, Fins, Texans and OVER, Titans, Rams, Brownies, Panthers, Niners and Raiders... but no other bets as we speak...

GL tomorrow and Monday fellas...

:shake:

GL Rex. Interesting thoughts on GB/Min. To me that's the most fascinating game of the week and it's tough to gauge exactly how strong both teams will be this season. It should be fun to watch.

Thanks fellas.

BC - That means in my opinion, these games have been 'dummied' to a number where Walters or other sharpies can pound away and bet whatever they want on the 'right' side...

Look at how many bad road faves there are.

I don't have to be right; this is just an opinion...

thanks for explaining, rex. i'm a dummy because i'm on detroit (and jets unposted), but even dummies win every now and then, right? haha, gl today

Agree with your thoughts on the Pack tonight CKR. Concerned at all about Grant's lingering hamstring injury? Jackson may get a good chunk of the carries. I'm not overly concerned because I think that Minny will do a decent job against the run no matter whose back there and that Rodgers and the Packers D win this one tonight.

GL. :cheers:

Back