Nice price on the Red Wings in Game Four

Just watching this one for the love of the game...

And praying for a wings victory...

And hoping for no inadvertant whistles...

I was going to take Red Wings without a doubt for game 4...but -140?? are you kidding me.

Rafalski being out is killing them on penalties.

what more do the Ducks need to do to get some respect?

They'll never get it in this series. Not vs. Detroit. They just won't.

This price makes me think twice about my Detroit road win chase. There's just so little value in it.

btw, the winner of this series is going to win it all.

You know, if the Penguins didn't look like utter dogs**t at times during this series I might take issue with this. But right now Hiller is playing as well or better than any goalie in the playoffs, Anaheim is healthy, and their defense is playing fantastic. And Detroit's Detroit.

I agree, if "it all" refers to the right to lose to the Canucks next round:smiley_acbe:

I like Vancouver, but Wings and Ducks are on different planes..like JP said Hiller is on fire...and if anyone can break him it's Detroit, and they obviously haven't so far.

Its just so striking right now to the run they made to the finals the year they lost... JS was a man amongst boys....

(shrug)... beat the presidents cup winner, hold leads in all 3 games and be up in the series 2-1 and still be home dogs... they suck

yeah. I thought FOR SURE Wings would be dogs in game 4..they are the LA Lakers of hockey.

Back