NHL

Random thoughts...
I don't trust Washington w/o Ovechkin
Nashville is resting Soros so no play for me
Boston line is too chalky and Buffalo is finishing strong...may play Buffalo on the PL

GL today!

Random thoughts...
I don't trust Washington w/o Ovechkin
Nashville is resting Soros so no play for me
Boston line is too chalky and Buffalo is finishing strong...may play Buffalo on the PL

GL today!
I got home from work and checked the thread and saw your comment about Washington. Played Isles in regulation when they went up 1-0

So you kinda actually went 1-2-0 today

Just some small change parlays for some action today:
PIT/DAL/NASH
BUFF/MIN/BOS
TB/STL/MON+1.5/SEA

Next stop, playoffs!

3-2 yesterday for plus money...I'll take that everyday
Continuing with the theme of evening up the series...kind of.
COL -1.5/NYR/FL parlay +268: Lines are too juicy so I will try a parlay for small change
DALL +196

MIN -107

I saw some comments in the other threads about STL needing to tighten up on D, fix some things, etc. I don't agree...they just don't have the guys healthy enough right now. In a series this close, you need everyone available. I don't claim to be the greatest hockey mind and I am obviously biased but that's how I see it. GLTA!

MIN -107

I saw some comments in the other threads about STL needing to tighten up on D, fix some things, etc. I don't agree...they just don't have the guys healthy enough right now. In a series this close, you need everyone available. I don't claim to be the greatest hockey mind and I am obviously biased but that's how I see it. GLTA!
Definitely don’t disagree

Back