NHL Tuesday (12-04-2007)

NYGiants25

NY Giants fan, anyone?
NHL 2007-2008
44-52-7 (27.75units)

1) Ottawa -.5 (REG) (3 units to win 3.27 units)

2) Ottawa -1 (3 units to win 3.57 units)

3) Detroit/Montreal Over 5 (3.1 units to win 2.0 unit) ... i know insane, right? Well i was going to put 3 units on over 5.5, but i would hate a 3-2 score and i cant have anymore NHL losses. Also, since i have more than my normal units out with OTTAWA and NBA i decided to make this play that would lower my risk, while ultimatly lowering my reward.:(

Goalies
Detroit - Hasek (5-5-1) - 2.9gaa - .864sv% - He has givin' up 2 or more goals in 10 of 11 games!!!
Montreal - Price (6-3-1) - 2.84gaa - .912sv% - He has givin' up 2 or more goals in 9 of 10 games!!!

If they continue to give up at least 2 goals each, i cant lose, at least tonight!

Not sure why the total is 5.5 with these two goalies (almost giving up 3 goals a game) and these two offenses ...
Detroits Offense - averaging 3.3 goals this season.
Montreal Offense - averaging 2.9 goals this season.
... i would have expected 6.

I like over 5.5 with Nashville/Toronto, also because of their starting goalies and offenses, but i can't bet them all!

Adding:
4) Flames/Blues over 5 (2.6 units to win 2.0 units)
best of luck tonight ... :cheers:

Last edited:
damn should have taken the over in the nashville/toronto game ... 1st goal scored within 30 seconds!!!:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

fuckin ottawa, why do we side with them tsa
im beginning to wonder ... i'm going to need an *asterick next to my record, denoting how many of my loses are due to ottawa and the total amount they have cost me, :hang:

And if they do lose tonight, i will make sure there is a running total of my losses in tomorrows thread! In-fact i am about to calculate it up to this point!

Ottawa responsible for: 0-3 (-15.51 units) does not include tonight, yet!

probably about to be more, they down 3-1 under 10min in the 3rd!:hang:

o man, they got jokinen tomorrow whos on FIRE another lose is on its way

haha ... i know the game i lay-off they will win 8-1 ... at least they are on the road for a few games, so the juice wont be as much, i mean they gotta win one of these on the road, right? ... whats a brother to do, besides throw more money at them!:36_11_6:

Back