Nhl trades and rumours

guaranteeed

Pretty much a regular
I think we see earlier movement than normal, the bad teams want to tank hard, generational talent at the top, 2 thru 5 is stacked as well

Athletic has the top valued guys ranked

Horvat
Chychrun
Kane
Meier
Toews
Klingberg
RoR
Tarasenko
Boeser
Gavrikov

Kinda drops off after that

Dumba
Ghost bear
Pool party
Duclair
JVR

Teams that fancy themselves contenders need to make a move sooner than later too

metropolitan goes 6 deep
Atlantic has the big 3 of boston, TB, and toronto. Florida is already 8 points behind the last wildcard spot, they are all in so I dont see how they stand pat

Pacific has 5 teams that expect to make playoffs, vegas, LA, calgary, seattle, and edmonton
Central similar to metro, right now avs arent even in a playoff spot

NHL twitter not putting the only two relevant things is typical

1st is the worst of the picks the rangers have
Tarasenko 50% retained

I’m hearing the Hawks might be getting fleeced by NY.

“Underwhelming”

look at the numbers… Max Domi could be worth something to a lot of teams in the hunt… not sure why he’s not being talked about

Even after his huge F U to the organization by saying rangers or else? Minimized the return.

Fucking tanner jeannott went for more
He earned the right to go wherever he chose. The Hawks have an arsenal of draft capital and a top 5 organization regarding prospects. 3 cups and memories to last a lifetime.

He earned the right to go wherever he chose. The Hawks have an arsenal of draft capital and a top 5 organization regarding prospects. 3 cups and memories to last a lifetime.
Could gave done the right thing on the way out

At least he was willing to go somewhere, not just sit at home with the forever flu like the captain

I'd say kane slowed the rebuild by 3 years with his demands to be a ranger no matter how much of a return it cost the team

Tsn and sportsnet going in air at 8am friday and will have 7 hours to fill and no trades cause everything is already gonna be done

Mike smith had a deep run once

But everyone remembers Khabibulan
Thought it was Mike Smith, thx

Only time there was a buzz in the Valley although I did go to a white out game in the playoffs once that was incredible. Obviously this city is fair weather other than the Suns.

You see this shit from a sunbelt team to an original six club?

@twinkie13 dont even dignify this type of content. It’s the fucking desert dogs, they have ZERO tradition or history to be proud of. It’s Baltic Avenue behavior from a bottom feeder organization. They play in goddamn college arena because they couldn’t pay the rent in a big boy stadium.

You’ve been to the Madhouse you’ve witnessed the greatest fans in the National Hockey League.

Thoughts on Bert trade to Boston @guaranteeed ?
I like it for both

I didnt realize how far his stats had fallen off this season, a lot seems to be percentage based

But a 1st for a UFA with his numbers is a great deal

For Boston, they are all in anyway, Bergeron and krejci are probly retiring after this season, so trading next year's 1st is a no brainer, their 3rd line in the playoffs is probly gonna have him and taylor hall. They are stacked

Back