Pretty much a regular
YTD 3-6 (-1 unit)

TB +125
NYI +165
DAL +170
WAS +140

...all 1 unit incl. OT

Last edited:
Like the Isles too, leaning real hard to pulling the trigger on Dallas too. What does 2 nights make to a -180 fave... just dont understand it

GL

SC i'm really pretty confused about this one as well, it's more of a value play right now... I'm thinking Modano will continue to more minutes, i'm thinking he may even get a point tonight (just a feeling). And also Pavelski, who scored the first quick go-ahead goal for SJ is questionable after not practicing yesterday b/c he took a shot off the foot on tuesday.

I saw DAL as a coin flip for who would win the game...If i get +170 on heads, i'm gonna call heads. I know thats stupid reasoning for betting on a game but the way some of the games have gone lately, why not??

good luck on those dogs. Dallas could be worth a shot, although the revenge factor kicks in for SJ. I think TB is the best dog there.

Thanks Mike, Revenge factor is there, but it was no ordinary win on tuesday...I think Dallas knows it should have been a loss, and will come into the game with more to prove.

Back