NHL Thursday (11-29-2007)

NYGiants25

NY Giants fan, anyone?
NHL 2007-2008
41-44-6 (17.66units)
Ottawa responsible for: (-15.51 units):hang:
Well i decided to change the play from ml to -.5 regulation. This play is locked in at 5dimes.

1) Ottawa -.5 (60 min) (5.16 to win 4.0 units)
Ottawa Goalie Martin Gerber 13-2-0-1 overall ... 8-1 home ... 2.16gaa ... .930sv%
Predators Goalie Chris Mason 7-9-0-2 overall ... 2-6 away... 3.08gaa ... .897sv%

The bad news ... Chris Mason held the predators scoreless the last time these two teams played, only 2 weeks ago at Nashville.

The good news ... After Emery gave up 6 goals in 31:54 of that game, he was pulled and Gerber went in. Gerber went the remaining 28:06 without giving up a goal. Lets hope he can continue to have this success!

adding:

2) Vancouver -.5 (60min) (2.42 units to win 2.0 units)
Probable Goalies:
Columbus - Fredrick Norrena - (1-4-0-3) - 2.84gaa - .903sv%
Vancouver - Roberto Luongo - (11-9-0-2) - 2.28gaa - .919sv%

Norrena, wow where do i start with this guy. His lone win came back in october, which he does not deserve after giving up 4 goals. His offense scored 7 goals that game, which if you score that many its hard to lose! He has givin up at least 3 goals in all but 1 game this season. Also, he has givin up 20 goals in his last 5 games. Lets do the math ... 20/5= 4gaa, which also equals a loss in most hockey games.

Luongo is pretty hot right now, last two games he had shutouts. Hes had a total of 3 at home this year. His 9 losses this year may not be completly his fault, in eight of his nine losses, he didnt get any help from his offense, who never scored over 2 goals in any of those games.

3) Van/Columbus over 5 (2.2 units to win 2.0 units)

best of luck gents ... :cheers:

Last edited:
riding the Sens until they win eh, goodluck this should be a good chance for them to pick up a W but it will be a damn steep price thats for sure.

goodluck bud

I really hope the sens do it for you tonight buddy, cause Ottawas got a real long and tough road schedule in December without many good opportunities to chase them. Itll dent that awesome start they had for sure.

well i always tell myself i wont chase ... but i seem to do it a few times a season ... the price i am getting on senators ML right now is very steep, i havent wagered yet ... it may be in my best interest to stop chasing ... but ill probably ride at least one more night ... ;)

thanks guys i appreciate the good wishes ... :cheers:

haha nashville scores in the first minute ... what a night this is going to be ... i guess i will start drinking now ... :cheers:

wow is all i gotta say about that game...they tie it up with 47 left and then 20seconds later nashvile scores WOW

wow is all i gotta say about that game...they tie it up with 47 left and then 20seconds later nashvile scores WOW
yea man from the first 40 seconds of the game when nashville scored ... i knew this game was going to be high scoring ... DAMN YOU OTTAWA, ... i dont know if i can continue to follow them ... 5 loses in a row, somethings gotta give :prayer

they got the rangers at home on saturday and i really dont think they lose 3 straight at home especially against the rangers

Ottawa's been uncharacteristically sloppy defensively lately, last night was the icing on the cake.

Back