NHL Round 2

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
Playoffs: 8-5 +4.50 units
(Did not post Islanders game 6 play)

Futures:
DUCKS -160 to win round 1(risking 3.2 to win 2)
DUCKS +685 to win the cup (risking .75 to win 4.87)

A successful round 1, hopefully carries over to round 2. I got better as the round went on as I was able to watch a lot of the games.

4/27:
PREDATORS +150 (1)
HEDGE BET per my Ducks series futures bet above. This bet lowers my exposure, and still garners me 1 unit to the good if Anaheim wins.
TAMPA BAY -155 (Risking 1.0 to win .64)
My line: TB -170

My raw numbers say TB -145, however, given the situation that the Isles find themselves in, I'm adding a quarter to my price. This is a short turn off a double OT series clincher, in a series that featured 3 games in 4 nights and 3 OT's. I like TB to take game 1, and my hope is that a TB win inflates the price in game 2.

4/28:
PENGUINS +115 (1)
Penguins are my favorite to win the East. If they don't win game 1, I will come back with them in game 2, although likely at a reduced payout, so hoping for the win here. Depending on how the game is played, it may put the caps in play for game 2.

GL.

:cheers3:

Thanks Grinds.
Bounced back yeaterday with Pens. Happy I hedged the Sucks futures bet with Nashville.
Biggest bet of the playoffs for me thus far:
BLUES -1.25 (3)

Will update record tomorrow.
GL

None posted plays for record keeping:
5/6: isles/tb ov 5 L -1.1
5/7: Blues +105 W +1.05

Tonight I'm playing at two parlay with both home teams.

SJ and Wash parlay: risking 1 to win 1.7

I believe the Sharks win the series, and I think the Pens wins the series, but like Wash tonight. Considering that the Caps will be in the +120 to +130 range if there is a game 6, gonna look at "exact" series prices.

GL

PLAYOFFS: 13-10 +7.05

5/8

ISLANDERS +150 (1)
My Line: Tb -120
If you have been watchinf this series, and ignore the series score, then you see the value with NY here. Sure, TB is likely to win the series, however, this line is built on TB having a shot to close out, and the fact thay they have one two straight. Well, IMO, the fact that they have won 2 straight makes me like the NYI that much, cause winning 3 straight ain't gonna be easy.

GL

I was wrong about the Isles. Lol.

3 team parlay: Blues, -165, Sj -120 and Pitt 135. Risking 1 to win 412.

Back