NHL Plays Saturday - 5/3

IceMan24

Pretty much a regular
Playoff Record (35-30-5) +6.90 Units
---------------------------------------

Rough start to the 2nd round thus far ... hoping for a better outcome today. Tail lightly ...

Boston Bruins -230 (4 Units)
Boston Bruins -1.5 + 140 (2 Units)
Canadiens @ Bruins OVER 5 -105 (2 Units)
Bruins 1st period -.5 +135 (3 Units)
Bruins Total Goals Scored OVER 3 +100 (3 Units)
Boston Bruins +155 LIVE Betting (4 Units)

Los Angeles Kings +110 (2 Units)
Kings @ Ducks OVER 5 -120 (2 Units)

Enjoy your Saturday fellas and go Bruins!!

Last edited:
Gl Ice, hoping the B's get it done this afternoon. Let's get this win back under our belts

Adding:

Boston Bruins +155 LIVE BETTING (4 Units)

Bruins outplaying Montreal by a ton and the refs are not helping at all. Looks for the Bruins to get their fair share of power plays in the 3rd and put a couple in the net. Bruins win this one 5-2.

Ice, I've been feelin the LAK now since game 5 of 1st round. I really believe they got momentum but whats your input to takin them if you don't mind me asking?

Ice, I've been feelin the LAK now since game 5 of 1st round. I really believe they got momentum but whats your input to takin them if you don't mind me asking?

Couple things really like teams that have won 3+ games in a row coming into game one of the next round. Look at Montreal and Chicago each winning four in a row. Only team to lose the opener was the Bruins when winning 3+ coming into the next round. Also, Anaheim is really shaky in net. Coach doesn't even know who to put in there. While on the other end the last 4 Quick has been tremendous and the main guys for the Kings have come to play. Getting the Kings at plus money is too great to pass up. Should be a great series and can't wait to watch!

Holy shit, great eyes. That's a serious angle right their I dig. Quick, I agree a 100% tremendous and I've been reading and listening to the net issue the ducks are dealing with as we speak. I was thinking I was crazy for leaning Kings but maybe not now. Thanks for your input man and great job thus far! Keep it goin

I'm happy with the 2 I got back today and break my 2-Day losing streak. God Damn thats great work Ice!!!

Just another day at the office for the Iceman.
Great work as a usual.
Absolutely murdering the books

Back