NHL Playoffs in games

The Sharks could have very easily had a second goal.

If SJ scores next the over worries me some, but if SJ scores next I could see a 3-0 or 3-1 finish.

Go Sharks, go offense.

Ack, not good for my series bet, but good that the over cashes. A tiny bit down on the day, however, given the juice.

Thank you, Gambling Gods for the win.

Man, that is the exact score I wanted, I just wanted it reversed.

Wait, what??? I thought this game didn't start for another hour?

I'm not seeing this until an 8:00 EST start.

I'm teasing you, Joe
icon12.gif

Seriously, Blue must have that unique genetic condition known as "Homer Simpson syndrome" the way he refuses to guard the head.

He also needs to work on that left, he's no Joe Fraiser.

Oh, that shortie would have ended this thing. Great move, too bad he couldn't get the puck to sit for him.

If Ottawa holds on, and Neil isn't really hurt, you have to really like them in the Conference Finals. Up 3-1 on the road in a closeout game, they have held the Devils to two shots in the third period through 14 minutes.

That's really impressive.

I think Jersey have waved the white flag. (well, except for Elias)

Plus theres been too many miracle comebacks recently. Today should be about boring finishes. The early game didnt disappoint, this one better know that this is today's theme
icon12.gif

Oh, the under can't survive.

Tough push there.

I also think you're right, Bet, it's really hard emotionally to come back in an elimination game when you give up three straight goals in the second period, at home.

But we're not done yet.

Ray Emery had a really good game, and out-played Brodeur in the series, he should be very proud.

Go Sens Go.

The total pushed, which is good because I almost, almost, ALMOST bet the over.

No offense to the Rangers, but I think everybody outside of NYC wants to see Ottawa vs. Buffalo at this point. That would and should be a great series.

Back