NHL October

any season total points over/under bet this year??
yesterday sanjose under 99.5 was plus money at 5dimes and i played it. i also like the over for the "cinderellas" calgary and florida that ai 5dimes are 68.5 and 72.5 (73/4 and 75/76 in all other bookies).

like the winnipeg over, they should be playing a pretty quick pace this year..

goodluck on the season

any season total points over/under bet this year??
yesterday sanjose under 99.5 was plus money at 5dimes and i played it. i also like the over for the "cinderellas" calgary and florida that ai 5dimes are 68.5 and 72.5 (73/4 and 75/76 in all other bookies).

I didn't play any but I like that under a lot, I think the Sharks are the team from the 2nd half of last year and not the group that got hot at the end and near the playoffs

I like both those overs too, Florida has some talent now and potentially an above average goalie, and for Calgary to get to 69 points all they need is something like a 30-43-9 record, that's not inconceivable at all, and I think that division has only 2 good teams in LA/VAN and the rest are average, Flames can steal some wins from them and I think they end up in the 72-77 range

October 2

Philly -121
Colorado -119

going against the Leafs again, and Anaheim, I think both are overvalued at this point

He wasn't good enough, and the Devils in front of him were worse

October 4th

NYI -105
Buffalo +120
Calgary/Columbus u5.5 -104
Winnipeg -119

October 5

Minnesota -130
Tampa/Chicago o5.5 -115
NYI -119
Vancouver -1.5 +230

a note on Edmonton, Eakins has talked about (and so far proven in practice) pulling the goalie earlier than normal. Over the long term the statistics back the strategy in how many points you will gain over a season, it's also I believe going to lead to a lot of 2+ goal losses by Edmonton when compared to other teams

He pulled Dubnyk with 2:10 remaining vs Winnipeg, and twice in the pre-season he pulled the goalie with 3 minutes or more left

I wonder why the short line on the Canucks (aren't they usually -200 or better at home to the Oilers?) Looks like you got yourself a pretty good deal there.

Good luck teeed.

Back