• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

NHL HOF 2024 Class Announced

Teapot9

Dr. Van Nostrand‘s Dermatological Assistant

Bout time for the former Yote center man. That threesome with Kathryn Tappen and is wife is now even more elevated than before with his HOF induction.

Kinda funny that a guy (Shea Webber) who was asked to relinquish his All Star appearance by the commissioner is now being inducted into the HOF.

Pavel Datsyuk, it’s whatever.

Pavel was a no brainer

Shea was surprising to me for a first timer.

Wait, Roenick wasn't already in the hall??

Colin Campbell who has done nothing to deserve being in the HOF is in and Alex Mogilny hasn't been inducted. Why are Datsyuk and Roenick just being inducted now. These HOF committees are full of idiots.

Bout time for the former Yote center man. That threesome with Kathryn Tappen and is wife is now even more elevated than before with his HOF induction.

Kinda funny that a guy (Shea Webber) who was asked to relinquish his All Star appearance by the commissioner is now being inducted into the HOF.

Pavel Datsyuk, it’s whatever.

Pavel, it's whatever?

He's one of the best two way players to ever play the game. Silky smooth on offense and no quit in his game. He was an absolute BEAST.

Blackhawks fan or not, you should throw A LOT more respect on that cat's name.

Pavel, it's whatever?

He's one of the best two way players to ever play the game. Silky smooth on offense and no quit in his game. He was an absolute BEAST.

Blackhawks fan or not, you should throw A LOT more respect on that cat's name.
Preach!!

He's one of the best to do it. It wasn't like I was a fan of his for life either, but you couldn't watch him play and not a. respect him and b. realize he was on a different level than almost everyone else on the ice.
I was watching some highlights the other day and to be honest I have more respect now than I did watching him during his playing days.

Back