NHL Hockey 10/22-10/28

Marcus000

Fondy's bitch
2007 NHL Record: 3-5 (-9.45 units)

Boston +120 at Montreal (3 units to win 3.6 units)

I know Boston has sucked travelling to Montreal for awhile now but still worth the try as Boston is playing some really good hockey right now.

San Jose/Calgary over 5 goals -130 (3.9 units to win 3 units)

BOL to everyone tonight

Went 0-1-1 last night for -3 units. Hockey has been kicking my ass lately. 3 plays tonight.

Penguins -135 vs Rangers (4.05 units to win 3 units)
Maple Leafs -165 vs Thrashers (4.95 units to win 3 units)
Avs/Oilers over 5.5 -125 (3.75 units to win 3 units)

Very possible. I was debating about taking Toronto on the -1.5 for good odds but defensively I can't feel comfortable on that aspect. BOL to you tonight also bro

thx guys

Well I have the shittiest luck so far with games involving shootouts. 0-4 now lol The day I win a bet that involves a shootout I'm throwing a party. Other 2 bets cash, Avs/Oiler over was easy as can be *sarcasm mode off*.

2-1 +1.05 units for the night

marcus, I too was sweating that over in Edmonton. What a gift that penalty was so get it to the point that Edmonton would pull Roloson. Nice!

yup slim it was a nice gift indeed bro

Ok for tonight gonna try 2, both teams I'm betting on were pretty much dominated by their opponents last year so this should be a fun night. I was gonna take a stab on Minnesota + the money but with Demitra out it scares me away.

Carolina -135 vs Buffalo (4.05 units to win 3 units)
Philly -110 at Florida (3.3 units to win 3 units)

BOL to all tonight

St Louis +105 at Columbus (3 units to win 3.15 units)
Tampa Bay -130 vs Philly (3.9 units to win 3 units)

Might have a play or 2 on the later games, just wanted to get these put up before I forget.

Thx bro, gl to you tonight as well.

One final add for the night:

Dallas -130 at Kings (3.9 units to win 3 units)

2007 NHL Hockey Record: 7-10-1 (-15.6 units)

Needless to say the start of this season has been rough as hell to me. Gotta turn around at some point.

For tonight:

Vancouver -105 at Washington (3.15 units to win 3 units)

Florida -125 vs Buffalo (3.75 units to win 3 units)

Colorado/Calgary over 6 +100 (3 units to win 3 units)

BOL to everyone tonight

thx bro

finally nice to have a winning day at hockey again, guess i should just do 1 play all the time lol. Gotta work hard this week on bringing this deficit down.

2007 NHL Record: 9-11-1 (-16.35 units)

Back