NHL Hockey 10/15-10/21

Marcus000

Fondy's bitch
2007 NHL Record: 0-0 (0 units)

Tuesday

Philly over 3.5 goals -115 (3.45 units to win 3 units)

Calgary/Colorado over 5.5 goals -115 (3.45 units to win 3 units)

Minnesota -150 at Kings (4.5 units to win 3 units)

I hope you sweep, that means I will win a lot of money also, since I have basically the same stuff. GL tonight

thx guys

Well 2-1 +1.5 units on the night as the Wild goes down in the shootout. Wild should have won that game in regulation but that stupid shorthanded goal they gave up was just brutal.

Wednesday

Columbus -115
vs Dallas (3.45 units to win 3 units)

Columbus has looked good at home so far with 2 shutouts at home. Dallas has yet to get a win on the road. Columbus won 3 out of the 4 meetings last year.

Blackhawks -135 vs St Louis (4.05 units to win 3 units)

Gotta admit the Blackhawks are a scrappy team this year and I like that in teams I play. They have won 3 and even in their 2 losses they kept themselves in the game with a chance. The Blues will be no pushover thats for sure as they are riding a 3 game win streak into this one. But the Blues have had a rough go the last 2 years in the United Center as the Blackhawks are 6-2 against them. Think the scrappy Blackhawks on home ice can get the win.

Well beyond shitty night, 0-2 -7.5 units Columbus shits away a lead late and loses in a shootout, so now thats 2 nights in a row I lost a game due to a shootout. Blackhawks come out flat and never really showed a chance in the game so bad call there.

Thursday

Two total plays for tonight, not real enthused with the card overall.

Florida/Toronto over 6 -115 (3.45 units to win 3 units)

Kings/Calgary over 5.5 -135 (4.05 units to win 3 units)

BOL to everyone tonight

thx guys

Well split on the night as 3rd period of the Toronto game only saw 1 goal put in. Thought at the very least how the game was going I'd get a push or maybe a 3-3 tie for the win but just wasn't to be. Calgary game went over nice and easy at least where i didn't have to worry about the 3rd period. Not the kind of start I wanted to the season but to be honest out of the 7 bets the only one I would redo is the Blackhawks bet.

1-1 on the night -0.45 units

2007 NHL Record: 3-4 (-6.45 units)

Friday

Just one play tonight, gonna try on a doggie to bark.

Carolina +120 at Pittsburgh (3 units to win 3.6 units)

Well I have no luck so far this season with games going to shootouts. This is now the third game I've bet on that has gone to shootout with all 3 the teams I bet on losing. Carolina getting the 2 goal lead then giving it up before the end of the 2nd period was just sickening.

2007 NHL Record: 3-5 (-9.45 units)

Back