NHL Game Seven In-Game THread

I hate boston

But even with that, chara is such a fucking warrior, playing with a broken jaw, bergy too is clearly injured and has been all year and he is probably the best two way center of the last 40 years

@2daBank did you watch in Busch homie??

Fuxk no. I thought that was such a lowdown fucking scam. Gm 6 they get 40k ppl outside for the free watch party so what do those ignorant fucks do? Take away the free party and charge ppl 25 bucks to watch at Busch instead?

Charge me 25 bucks to have the opportunity to buy $10 beers to watch the game on a tv?? I might be dumb but I’m not retarded!!

We went downtown for gm 6 but group of us decided to go back to my crib and fire up the grill to eat good and drink cheap while watching! I’m only bout 7-8 minutes south of downtown so decided if they were winning it late we would go back to party, turned out was no need.

Went to local bar for game 7. We went to the parade today, got a spot in park where it was starting, it was ok but decided to leave instead of following down to arch for the stiuff on stage. Had to have been close to 100k ppl and everyone was getting smashed, no way did I want to stick around and be part of that madhouse trying to leave when it was over!! Lol., I’m sure it got crazy, everyone was getting blitzed early!! I saw 1 or 2 of the players (1 was local boy pat maroon, the other not 100% sure if he was a player or just someone who part of front office or whatever)walk up to guys in the crowd who had bottles of wiscy and take shots!! Lol.

It was cool, glad they won it was good for city but end of day you know me, I’m not that huge of a fan boy, I was happy cause I cleaned up betting them more than caring about the team! Lol

Fuxk no. I thought that was such a lowdown fucking scam. Gm 6 they get 40k ppl outside for the free watch party so what do those ignorant fucks do? Take away the free party and charge ppl 25 bucks to watch at Busch instead?

Charge me 25 bucks to have the opportunity to buy $10 beers to watch the game on a tv?? I might be dumb but I’m not retarded!!

We went downtown for gm 6 but group of us decided to go back to my crib and fire up the grill to eat good and drink cheap while watching! I’m only bout 7-8 minutes south of downtown so decided if they were winning it late we would go back to party, turned out was no need.

Went to local bar for game 7. We went to the parade today, got a spot in park where it was starting, it was ok but decided to leave instead of following down to arch for the stiuff on stage. Had to have been close to 100k ppl and everyone was getting smashed, no way did I want to stick around and be part of that madhouse trying to leave when it was over!! Lol., I’m sure it got crazy, everyone was getting blitzed early!! I saw 1 or 2 of the players (1 was local boy pat maroon, the other not 100% sure if he was a player or just someone who part of front office or whatever)walk up to guys in the crowd who had bottles of wiscy and take shots!! Lol.

It was cool, glad they won it was good for city but end of day you know me, I’m not that huge of a fan boy, I was happy cause I cleaned up betting them more than caring about the team! Lol

Yeah none of this surprises me. But I thought that money went to charity.

I like that Fields bar in the leclede station area. Part of my buddy’s wedding was there.

Yeah none of this surprises me. But I thought that money went to charity.

I guess I heard something like that but don’t care, so they got a tax write off and I’m sure they still pocketed the concessions, ultimately still think it was a weak move. As teapot said no surprise for our stupid state who wants to revert back to the stone ages w no abortions and for some reason still no legal sports gambling.

I guess I heard something like that but don’t care, so they got a tax write off and I’m sure they still pocketed the concessions, ultimately still think it was a weak move. As teapot said no surprise for our stupid state who wants to revert back to the stone ages w no abortions and for some reason still no legal sports gambling.

How about Dexter though. Getting Cards on the board for the first time in 14 innings against Miami! Woohoo

Cant fucking beat Miami

Back