NHL Friday picks

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
The Sabres are playing extremely well at home, the only problem is - they tend to fall behind early and struggle to find rhythm at times, but once they get going...whether it's their pressure or their powerplay, they just run their opponents over. They scored 4 goals against Washington in last 4:45 in the 2nd period against Washington to overturn a 0:1 score, they also came back from 0:2 to win 5:4 against Toronto.

Columbus are weaker than both of these two teams. Perhaps not much weaker than the Capitals, but Washington haven't displayed a discrepancy this big when it comes to playing on the road, while Columbus are a classic dr Jekkyll - mr Hyde team. At home, they beat the Ducks 4:0, played some very good hockey (even though they lost to Dallas after leading 1:0 for the most of the game), but on the road - it's been a different story.

They have lost only 3:2 to the Wild, but were absolutely killed by a high octane offense of Colorado Avalanche (5:1), I expect a similar outcome tonight, Buffalo will impose similar kind of pressure on their D and should take their chances. I expect a 6-2 kind of score, the Sabres should fill up their net.

Sabres (-1,5) (2.43 @ Pinnacle) 6 units

Sabres (team total: over 3.5 (includes OT)) (2.12 @ Pinnacle) 4 units

Good luck guys. I'll probably skip everything else but have some leans (Canes, Avs).

:shake: :cheers:

thats what i was thinking too... but a bit scary cause leclaire has been playing well, and hitchcock has gotten this team to play well as a unit

thanks guys. GL everyone. :cheers:

Well I like the Sabres to win here but would not force it if the game was in Columbus, as I think the Jackets tend to play more aggressively and have better offensive chemistry going on in their own house.

I have to fade them on the road against the better team in my opinion.

:shake:

thanks guys. GL everyone. :cheers:

Well I like the Sabres to win here but would not force it if the game was in Columbus, as I think the Jackets tend to play more aggressively and have better offensive chemistry going on in their own house.

I have to fade them on the road against the better team in my opinion.

:shake:

Very reasonable thinking. GL Satyr

GL tonight Satyr, I've got Buff hooked up in a parlay with Vancouver, so I will be rooting for you.

Back