NHL CTG Forum Consensus for Mon. Dec. 4

• Thread starter Thread starter KKruissel74
  • Start date Start date
K

KKruissel74

All posters please enter your NHL best bets in here please. I will tally up the best bet picks and the also all the NHL forum picks into a consensus each day. Lets see what we can come up with and cash some winners. The more participation, the better the consensus will be. Thanks and good luck.

Kevin

I like Edmonton to win. Even though I am a Blue Jackets fan, the loss Edmonton took at home Saturday night was embarrassing. Edmonton will come out firing and I look for them to pick up a win on the road.

so far....

Best Bets
---------

Montreal -178

Edmonton +130

Forum Plays
------------

Dallas -120

Phoenix +132

boy we are really getting somewhere haha...i also agree with the edmonton play...if you wanan put me down for .5 on that or something haha.

No concensus here. Best bet. Boston .5 and 3 cents reg although I have them su as well. Reality here is last 3 home games Montreal has gone into ot twice and lost outright once. Huet has given up 7 goals in his last 2 starts while in the 8 before he gave up 10. You sell high and buy low and Boston off a bad loss is still 7-3 last 10 and Montreal is clearly in a downward turn. Also like Vancouver and the Under who can take over the division with a win tonight against a weak road team that has been playing bad and is off their best player. Would like some rationals for the picks of Montreal and Oilers that seems so common? Beware of popular picks. GL

I'm gonna add Boston here, too!
Couldn't resist +178 in regulation. The Habs barely beat them last time out and the B's have been surging since then.
GL, all!
:cheers:

tuck321 said:
No concensus here. Best bet. Boston .5 and 3 cents reg although I have them su as well. Reality here is last 3 home games Montreal has gone into ot twice and lost outright once. Huet has given up 7 goals in his last 2 starts while in the 8 before he gave up 10. You sell high and buy low and Boston off a bad loss is still 7-3 last 10 and Montreal is clearly in a downward turn. Also like Vancouver and the Under who can take over the division with a win tonight against a weak road team that has been playing bad and is off their best player. Would like some rationals for the picks of Montreal and Oilers that seems so common? Beware of popular picks. GL

tuck, agree with the popularity of the pick but I cant ignore the others as to why it is Montreal has won 11 of last 12 meetings, huet 5-1 vs Boston GAA of 1.17. Beat them 3-2 already this year. MTL 8-3 at home, 7-3 last 10. Boston 5-5 on the road this year, giving up 3.4 a night. Thomas 1-6 vs MTL, GAA of 2.61.

Official CTG NHL Forum Picks for Mon. Dec.4

7pm - Play Boston +164
Was gonna go for the Montreal -0.5 in regulation but with what I came up capping this game is Boston.

Be back with the later games.....

on the MON -1.5 haha but good lck either way. as long as montreal doesnt win by one, then one of us in taking down the cash

Cass7206 said:
on the MON -1.5 haha but good lck either way. as long as montreal doesnt win by one, then one of us in taking down the cash

I know Mont. owns Boston but I decided to fade that info and go with Boston.

Official CTG NHL Forum Picks for Mon. Dec.4

9pm - Play San Jose +100 and the OVER 5.5

9:30pm - Play Phoenix +134 and the UNDER 6

That's it gang... see ya manana!

Great pick to those of you who had Boston. I stayed away from this game, other than the high, but ended up ignoring that also. Great game, (it was on my cable provider) and congratsulations to those who had Boston ML.

patergyna said:
Great pick to those of you who had Boston. I stayed away from this game, other than the high, but ended up ignoring that also. Great game, (it was on my cable provider) and congratsulations to those who had Boston ML.

Thanks! That was the best hockey game I have seen in years! Lots of action to make it exciting. Of course it helps that my hometeam won!
:wacka wacka:

It was a really good hockey game. I turned it on right when Boston went on their 4-0 run and they tried to blow that lead twice. Most uptempo, physical game I've seen in a good while. Great effort by both sides. This is one of those games that it's unfortunate someone had to lose.

Back