NFLX Week 4

Rams in the red zone have been the usual Rams. Bradford puckers up and gags. Running game is still in question although Richardson was named the opening day starter. We know nothing about the rest yet to even say if they're NFL caliber. Lots of potential and getting better at WR with Givens, Cook, Quick, Austin, Pettis and Bailey. Oline is getting Saffold back. Everyone seems to be holding their own but within a cracked finger nail of seeing the IR. Overall, the offense scored 7 points last week during junk time. The week before vs Cleveland they looked anemic also. Fisher needs to let these guys play football. They lack confidence. They have no identity. They need a game to cut it loose and today is the best day to do it before the opener. I've seen so much bad football from this offense so ill continue to say how bad they are until they show otherwise. Bradford needs to play efficiently inside the 20 and on 3rd downs. His stats are very deceiving when you look at his passing TD total and 3rd down conversions.

Defensively, Manning will torch them especially if Fisher continues to go vanilla. Excuse me if im repeating myself but this Rams defense is overrated. At DE, Long can be singled up and over pursues. His sacks are all secondary coverage sacks. On the other side we have a legit pass rusher but neglects to recognize screens and runs to his side. I'm not sure if he knows how much teams attack those areas on him. At DT's im really happy with Brockers. He's a beast in the middle. The rest of the DT's are decent. I said it before and ill say it again, Alex Olgetree is going to be a bust. I can't even describe what he's doing out there except chase plays. He's not a straight line tackler. As a matter of fact, he will engage in a block to avoid being the first tackler. Lazy lazy lazy play most of the time. I really saw this after reviewing the SEC Championship game vs Bama against big time OLineman. Dunbar is the best of the 3 starters. He's a big loss for the first 4 weeks. As far as the DB's, if they play vanilla it's torch city. Finnegan is the best defensive guy on the entire defense. Janoris Jenkins could evolve into a shutdown corner. The safeties? Somebody is going to need to help me with names. Oh yea, rookie TJ McDonald who is a big hitter but doesn't tackle. The other safety position is anyone's guess. Overall this defense has not tackled well. I think Manning slaps them around rather easily tonight.

Thanks NBA. Fisher has to let this young team play football. They're not good enough to not cut them loose. Bradford still looks shell shocked inside the 20.

Bottom line is, Pete Carrol is cutting his team loose. There's a championship feel to that team. Rams have had nothing close to this type of play. It's a young team, let them play football!

Last edited:
Heard Fishers pre game talk. Sounds like they're playing straight up with not a whole lot of variations. He refuses to show football plays as if he has some innovated ideas he's holding on to.
Interesting line movement for week 1. Rams -4 vs Arizona which is down from 6. No way the Rams should ever be favored by more than 3 no matter who or where they play until they show something more.

Last edited:
Welcome to the NFL Mr. Olgetree! Was wondering what the heck we drafted. Lets see if this performance gets him kick started because he was awful for 2 games. Tavon Austin is getting his legs going! Bradford looks like he's staring down his target although he looked pretty good! Jared Cook is a Pro Bowler in the making. Freakish size and speed for a TE. Fisher is starting to get this turned around.

Last edited:
i played these today...hope we agree BOL Wise

1. 8/25/2013 4:00 PM NFL Football 279 New Orleans Saints/Houston Texans* Over 44 -110
    Risking 55 To Win 50
  2. 8/25/2013 8:00 PM NFL Football 281 Minnesota Vikings/San Francisco 49ers* Under 39 -118
    Risking 59 To Win 50

NFLX 16-12
Bloody, glad to see you're on the Saints Over. That's what I'm playing. Don't have anything yet for the Niners game. Btw, I'm watching college game day from yesterday. I get chills every time I hear the music and listen to Fowler, Corso, Herbstreit and Desmond Howard. I love it!

Saints Over 44

Last edited:
Ill be looking for a middle opportunity at halftime. Ill bet they put it at 20.5. Hopefully I can get 21.5

Back