NFLX Week 2

Even with the 10 pts in the last 2 minutes this one covered last night much easier than the score showed last night...may be a long year for two historic franchises offensively

It's Seattle or nothing tonight guys...Looking at 1H pretty hard, I think there are some problems with the Minny 1 string tonight...sometimes in these preseason games on the road coaches will literally game plan so vanilla just to get through the game with no injuries...This Viking team cannot afford to lose Bradford and they are essentially starting a rookie O-Line...If the hawks can get on the board with 10 pts in the 1 half I think they win...Only reason I didn't post the hawks as a big play is the fact that they are playing the wrong head coach...Mike Zimmerman has never rolled over in his preseason career, he goes or wins...in fact he is my favorite head coach, along with Harbaugh to wager on in preseason...Seattle is a different team at home, as much as I despise Pete Carrol and the shit hand he left at USC he is very predictable...Every time throughout Pete's NFL coaching career he smells blood in the water he will try to step on your neck...Vikings kinda limping into this one and I think the Seahawks are going to put the hammer down early...should be a good 1st half to watch...I know I am in the minority but I really do enjoy the preseason, it brings a different angle to cap that no other sports offer...anyone who tells you that you can't make money in the preseason is miss-informed...I used to think that way and now after about 6 seasons of taking the preseason seriously I am seriously considering wagering more in the pre-season next year than I do in the regular season...I will be back with some type of play on Seattle shortly, I want to explore all options...gl guys

2-0 so far in week 2...I put this one in earlier this week, had it circled first thing Monday morning

New England Patriots/Houston Texans ov 41 -110

Atlanta Falcons -3 1H -110

Forget the line movement in this one for a second...Atlanta starters vs. Pitsburgh backups?...that's what your essentially looking at in the 1st half today...I'll bite on the Hawks...Pit typically is a decent fade in the pre-season...Tomlin is 18-24 ats going into this year...no reason to be afraid of going against them here in this spot...regular season a line like this would never happen, the line itself (movement) being -3 for the game and the 1st half tells me everything I need to know about this game...gonna try and keep it rolling here with the Hawks...On a side note I do have some interest in one of the running backs fighting to make the squad for the Steelers...Terrel Watson (he has a hell of a life story) is a beast and has done nothing but dominate every where he has been given the chance to play whether that be in D2 or the NFL...he is from Azusa Pacific University(think Nigerian Nightmare) , a little known National powerhouse in most all sports at that level...led the nation in rushing his senior season...he led the steelers in rushing last week and scored the winning TD...Fits perfect in the Steelers system...really is a quality young man who deserves a shot...keep an eye on him he is special.

Back