NFLWeek 2 Discussion

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
FFS we do one everyday for baseball thanks to GW and gyno and tuck and all those guys......

At least we can have one here right?

Road juice....can be a killer

NO vs TB....hmmmmm

NO blanked em at home last year 41-0....TB may want some revenge here. Late start 3pm. The Josh Freeman shit this week is interesting

I am very tempted to play NO here but was lookin for thoughts

what else guys?

PM seems to be on a mission. He knows the clock is ticking. Im not sure that the rest of the broncos are as focused

dont see how the gmen/broncos stop each other

the dolphins have to have some confidence knowing that they could actually compete in the division with the way the pats are playing... they cannot afford to lose to the colts and I personally dont think the colts are as good as miami.. in any facet of the game

bucs have to run A LOT against the aints... doug martin should have a monster game... and i wouldnt touch the over there as tempting as it may be and esp if it stays at 47

Looking at UNDER 39.5 on Jax/Oak game. Jax will be on their 2nd string QB while the Raiders think/know this is a winnable game and will not take any chances IMO. They'll play very vanilla not trying to make any mistakes.

per article @ ESPN Insider, since 2005 in week #2 teams which are 0-1 and are home dogs in week #2 are 21-10 ATS for 67.7% win percent

fwiw

Home underdogs of 14 or less following a loss as a home underdog are 47-23 ATS since 2002 - Bills are on the clock again (cashed last week vs the Pats on the home dog of 8+ trend).

Bills also 14-8 ATS after playing the Pats since '99.

Road juice....can be a killer

NO vs TB....hmmmmm

NO blanked em at home last year 41-0....TB may want some revenge here. Late start 3pm. The Josh Freeman shit this week is interesting

I am very tempted to play NO here but was lookin for thoughts

what else guys?

saints are incredibly thin at lb, while it was a nice little trick they pulled beating atl with scheme but the fact is for whatever reason falcons choose to only run it 14 times while they were arg 6.2 ypc which makes no sense..it possible freeman blows it or brees wins it but ill take the ugly home doggie that i think will push aints around up front (even tho id have loved to get 4/4.5)

saints are incredibly thin at lb, while it was a nice little trick they pulled beating atl with scheme but the fact is for whatever reason falcons choose to only run it 14 times while they were arg 6.2 ypc which makes no sense..it possible freeman blows it or brees wins it but ill take the ugly home doggie that i think will push aints around up front (even tho id have loved to get 4/4.5)
Really leaning Saints here. Bucs team may be in disarray. The revenge angle and division game here is causing pause...Freeman is in another uni next year and it's obv he and the coach dislike one and other

Back