Bears-Lions Over 23.5 1st Half * W
Pittsburgh PK 1st Half * L
Washington-Oakland 1st Half Over 22 * W
Browns Over 20 -144 2nd Half L
Saints -4 1st Half W

Note: * are bigger plays.

Last edited:
SF -3 W
I'd be shocked if this game was that close. Biggest reason is Sam Bradford is still the Rams QB. Watch for Frank Gore to have a huge game. Let's call it what it is. The Rams are awful. Fisher has done a horrible job coaching. They're not tackling. They're not covering. The vanilla defense that was proclaimed to being played in preseason is still vanilla. The offense can't score. Try betting a team that doesn't convert 3rd downs.

Last edited:
SF -1 -115 1st Half W

I'm trying to figure out if I really want to bet against my team tonight because I think these 2 plays are winners. Tonight's Rams performance might eliminate future prime time opportunities. This team is a disgrace.

Last edited:
Rams play Jacksonville next. The loser of this game will have the tiebreaker for next years 1st pick in the draft. Many say Oakland will be in the mix. I don't think so. Oakland has a QB that competes and who will win a few games.

Redskins -3

Raiders aren't as bad as the Rams but they're close. They get even closer without Pryor. This game shouldn't be that close.

SF -3 W
I'd be shocked if this game was that close. Biggest reason is Sam Bradford is still the Rams QB. Watch for Frank Gore to have a huge game. Let's call it what it is. The Rams are awful. Fisher has done a horrible job coaching. They're not tackling. They're not covering. The vanilla defense that was proclaimed to being played in preseason is still vanilla. The offense can't score. Try betting a team that doesn't convert 3rd downs.

it reads as if you were at the game....good call-congrats

Thanks guys. Btw, except for Deion Sanders, look at how the media are overplaying the 49ers. There's a false sense of security here. There's something very wrong with the Niners. We should be getting good value to go against them as well.

For those who read this thread, im repeating myself. I see a similar result in Oakland. I think the Redskins win rather easily. GL!

Wise,you are a valuable asset to the forum,really enjoy reading your stuff.Im on the other side of your redskins play,I really think theyre bad.

BOL Mate :cheers:

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.
manchester, you could be right. I'm taking a 2nd look at everything now. Be back when I'm done. GL!

Dexter, Raiders announce that Pryor is the starter. He's coming off a concussion which doesn't bode well either. The game is on the next slate so I have more time to look at it later. GL

There are QB question marks in 3 of the games I've locked in so far.
Pryor is playing with a concussion from last week. The other is the QB change in Tampa which ultimately could be a spark. I watched this kid at NCST. Big kid with led feet.
All 3 game will be smaller type plays. The Bengals have become my favorite of the 3

I'm taking Bucs off my list just because of the QB change in Tampa. Too much unknown to make it a play. GL

Good way to finish week 4. Started off great on Thursday night. The early slate on Sunday was a blood bath but finished strong. Glad to be done with it.

Back