NFL3

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Dallas -3 -135. Lets not kid ourselves. It's the same old Rams on offense. They can't score other than when their chasing a deficit. Look at their point total in both games heading late into the 3rd qrtr. I don't think I need to say anything more about their QB. They still stink on the road too. Dallas as plenty of weapons to exploit this defense. I expect the Dallas Dline to get to Bradford often.

Chicago -2.5- Steelers are not the same team on both sides of the ball. They don't have the skill guys anymore at WR and their running game is well below average

Carolina PK- NYG are a little overrated in my eyes. Running game is very average and their D has become average.,We already saw how tough Carolina played at home vs Seattle. I see the Giants struggling in this spot.

I have a lean on Houston.

These 4 teams I have on the losing side, Rams, Steelers, NYG and Baltimore are teams to be fading. Excluding the Rams, the other 3 teams reputation should keep some value in their lines.

Plays Locked In So Far:
Green Bay 1st half PK W
Miami 1st Half PK L
Miami -2 W
Arizona +8 L
Bears -1 W
Minnesota -6.5 L
Dallas Pk 2nd Half W
Dallas Under 22 2nd Half W
SF -7 1st Half L
Seattle -13 1st Half W

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I actually took Dallas at -3 -135. I hate o say this because i hate gambling against my team but I think this is a gift.

Thanks guys.
Tonight I'm rolling with
KC/Philly 1st half under 28 -175
I like it down to 27 but why not take 28 if 5dimes is going to give it to me? GL!

Vikings -6.5 -120

I can't lie, I'm taking a second look at the Rams game. I'm not as confident as I was earlier in the week. I still like the other plays.

Green Bay -1 1st Half

My plays are piling up so I won't be going big on any of them after a good Saturday.

SF -7 1st Half L and happy this team lost
Seattle -13 1st Half W and happy I have them to win NFC and SB

Last edited:
What I've learned in week 3.
Sam Bradford is among the worst QBs in the NFL.
Pittsburgh might have its worst team in 2 decades.
There's Seattle and then there's the rest of the NFL.
This is the worst brand of NFL football this country has seen since Ive been watching. That's 41 years.
The NFL is in its steroid era and just like Selig, Goodell is staying silent.
i see Denver coming out of the AFC only to get buried by Seattle in sub zero degree temps in NY in February. GL
If I stay with the top 3 plays I had at the top of the thread I go 3-0 easily.
Looking forward to week 4!

Last edited:
Back